Engine: Rb20det (from r32 gtst)

Pictures: coming...

Roadworthy: yes

ENGINE

New Battery

Pod Filter

New AFM

Decarboned Plenum

3 Inch Turbo back exhaust, 2 inch Twin pipes from the diff back..SOUNDS HOTNESS.

Front mount Intercooler (600x300x76)

GTR Oil Pump

GTR Water Pump

Trust Multilayer Metal Headgasket

Rb25 Turbo Running 7psi

Bosch 040 Fuel Pump

Sard Fuel Pressure Reg

Cleaned Standard Injectors

NGK iridium Spark Plugs

Power Steering Cooler

Oil Catch Can

R32 Radiator (serviced with new top tank)

Thermo fan

Wiring has been redone neatly! looks factory.

Mod Plated for the conversion

SUSPENSION AND HANDLING

Jic Coilovers

Cusco Camber Tops

Rear Adjustable Strut Brace

Alloy Cradle Bushes

Alloy Steering Bush

Rose Jointed adjustable tie rod ends

R32 Tie Rods

DRIVELINE

R32 Gtst Gearbox

Short Shifter

Heavy Duty Exedy Clutch

Custom Gearbox Mount

Standard Lsd

INTERIOR

Cd player + 6 inch two ways

Water temp gauge

Oil Pressure gauge (sender not fitted but supplied)

Volts gauge

Boost gauge

Steering Wheel

Gear Knob

Interior is complete and in good condition, the dash has seen better days though it has cracks.

EXTERIOR

17 Inch Steer Rims

Sr Stocko Rears

Nismo Grill

511DIN number plates

More recent pics coming soon, these are a few months old.

HPIM2536.jpg

HPIM2538.jpg

HPIM2533.jpg

HPIM2532.jpg

HPIM2088.jpg

HPIM2092.jpg

HPIM2086.jpg

HPIM2097.jpg

Due to losing my licence i deregistered the car to pay fines...im looking to build a budget track only car now,

will accept r31 manual sedan as part payment, will also drop the price without coilovers and number plates.

Im looking for 11k As is with everything included.

Edited by frost_e

• 3 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• It's generally best practise to run 1x run without VCT enabled, then 1x run enabled till redline. Overlay the two torque graphs and you'll find the desired RPM to turn off VCT. Sometimes, it might be even worthwhile turning off VCT earlier control torque/cylinder pressure and using VCT purely to spool the turbo.
    • They sell them in Malaysia for about $4
    • First time I ever have issues with Amazon, but my wife often tells me to keep an eye out for fakes. It finally got me. I wrapped up the conversation with Gates. The gentlemen I was talking to seemed to hate his job but the response time on their technical support is outstanding. He stated that the hose is marked with some variation of "SAE J30R10" but that if you only purchase a 1 foot length like I did, it is possible to get a cut between markings and have a blank hose. To no ones surprise, he stated the swelling and "gummyness" isn't normal and to replace/buy from somewhere else (He mentioned NAPA). I'll toss a small end of the new one in gas for a few days before pulling the hanger out again, just to be safe.  Hose should arrive Monday. For those running multiple pump in tank hangers, you know the joys of getting them out and back in. I'm surprised I haven't destroyed my level float yet.  Lastly once I wrap all of this up, I'm planning on hitting the dyno again in 2 weeks while I'm on vacation. I realized recently that my VCT is set to turn off at 5000RPM. I'm surprised it wasn't increased while I was on the dyno last. I'm expecting I can increase it to ~6500RPM, if not more. Should hopefully get another 15-20kw out of it. I also want him to revisit my knock thresholds. I'm occasionally getting false knock around 3000rpm. 
    • I don't believe you.
    • All jokes aside, OP they're just called R32 oem rims as you said. The Nissan engineers back in the late 80's loosely copied the design from the Koya Driftek which was designed and produced about 18 years later.