SAU Community

Nooob To The Gtr

norm

how you going guys, im a lil new to the whole GTR thing so need a lil help.

i just got my self a R32 GTR the other day...... AND I LOVE IT>>>

its got a rebuilt engine done mid last year, in the re-build they have put, ARIES Forgies, eagle rods, tomie lifters, sard fuel reg ladlaldalda... bit more bits in pieces..

now i need to know at what temp should my car run at... ATM it sits a lil above half way. iv been told its normal.

also whats the standard boost.

and with the engine as is whats the max boost i can run with standard turbs

cheers

should run at about 78 degrees (water temp)

oil temp depends on where your measuring from.

anywhere close to the middle of the stock gauge is probably fine, as long as the engine pretty much stays there and doesnt fluctuate too much

standard turbos i would run less than a bar, if the engine was rebuilt they cant be far behind. at the same time, i wouldnt do all that without changing turbos anyway, its a bit of a waste.

should run at about 78 degrees (water temp)

oil temp depends on where your measuring from.

anywhere close to the middle of the stock gauge is probably fine, as long as the engine pretty much stays there and doesnt fluctuate too much

standard turbos i would run less than a bar, if the engine was rebuilt they cant be far behind. at the same time, i wouldnt do all that without changing turbos anyway, its a bit of a waste.

[/quote

yhe i asumming that the previous owner had after market turbs on there, as well as aftermarket comp.. pitty i didnt get it