SAU Community

Nye Dreamworld

-GTHR32-

Curious if anyone goin to NYE at dreamworld? the lineup isnt to bad, get to see cog again woo hoo. and good variety of alcohol, no woodstock or real mc coy but johnnie slate, smirnoff etc

Yeah they were awesome last weekend which persuaded me but it includes all the piss for 5 hours, travel to and from pre and after parties, which u get free entry to aswell. I think i could nearly drink a ticket price worth of piss at club prices in 5 hours, oh yeah did i mention the COG factor!!!!

Anna nearly bought tickets for last years' but couldn't get 10 people interested in order to get the discount so we didn't go. She was also going to get them for this year but seeing as they are now $180 with transport fee we're not sure :)

It's really quite good value, as it uncludes pre drinks in brissie or gold coast, then a bus ride to dreamworld, drinks all night, plus rides, plus live bands, then a bus ride back to brissie or gold coast, with more drinks to follow. We are just not sure if we can afford it yet.