SAU Community

I've sold my beloved beast so now i need to clear out my garage! I need to get rid of all this stuff. most prices are totally open to offers!

LOCATED IN SYDNEY, NORTHERN BEACHES

will post at buyers expense BUT PLEASE NOTE: anything you want posted i'll have to put another $10 on the price for the time and effort it takes to wrap box and get this shit to the post office. ONLY CAUS THE PRICES ARE ALREADY SO LOW ITS THE ONLY THING THAT MAKES IT WORTH POSTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PM or call me - 0410 321 343

Cheers,

Row

GTR Style Front Bar:

BRAND NEW STILL IN PLASTIC bought from UAS for $550 (thats the price they are everywhere and then realised my cooler piping was in the way. The image isn't my bar BUT its exactly what mine looks like.

PRICE DROPPED TO $350!!!!! what a discount for something that is BRAND NEW!

post-13203-1196306088_thumb.jpg

PARTS FROM AN ECCS SILVER TOP RB20

Intake Manifold lower half:

Complete, comes with 6 injectors, fuel rail, little JECS controller and stock fuel pressure reg and all other electric gizmos Its in good condition, came from an engine i bought to replace my old one. Perfect for using to design a forward facing manifold for your RB20 while keeping your car on the road. (the top half is gone but this is the only pic i have)

Well cheap at $20!!

post-13203-1196306554_thumb.jpg

Stock exhaust manifold and heat sheild $10:

The manifold is in good condition but the heat shield has a little surface rust on it. Good if you're looking to turn your car back to stock for sale.

Cheap as at $10

post-13203-1196306742_thumb.jpg

Stock sump:

Will fit other RB engines, good to turn 4WD blocks into RWD. needs a clean is all

SOLD

Oil Dip Stick:

good condition $5

Water Pump:

Good condition, came off the doner engine which had around 80thou ks has been sitting around for a while though so needs a clean and an oil. (Cam gears have been sold!)

$10

post-13203-1196307005_thumb.jpg

Air-con condensor pump thing:

Calsonic type with the pully and clutch and little pipes coming out of it (been told these are worth about 100 from wreckers etc)

$20!!

post-13203-1196307221.jpg

ALSO

Machined Rb26 & Internals

All this stuff was completely machined for a rebuild with forged pistons so its all in very good condition but has been in storage for a while, hence the covering of oil to prevent surface rust, so it needs a clean. The low prices reflect the fact that now without a project to put it all in i want this stuff gone! open to reasonable offers

R32 Block, crank and cradle:

lined bored for this crank and cradle and honed to 87mm, crank machined for rebuild, reground contact surfaces, perfectly straight, all parts crack tested and came up 100% ok, all parts pressure washed - $1500 neg

Rods:

machined for rebuild, all contact surfaces reground, crack tested - 100% good - and pressure washed - $150 neg

for more info & pics pm me or see my other post for 'Machined RB26 block and internals'. selling at a massive loss

Edited by Black Betty

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Has the bar been trial fitted to a GTSt? I need an assurance that it does not require modification to fit a GTSt, otherwise the panel beater is going to charge me uber dollars to cut and modify to suit my car :(

absolutely sure it is made to fit an R32 GTS-t

Bought it from UAS as 'GTR style bar to fit GTS-t'.