SAU Community

Hello.......2008

halomansion

:sorcerer: :sorcerer: :sorcerer: HAPPY 2008.

AM NEW HERE AN STILL FINDING WAY AROUND.I AM R33 SERIES 2 OWNER FOR 3 YEARS.i LIKE THE CAR AND ITS GOING GOOD.RUNNING AT ABOUT 140-150KW.....FOR A GTS.

GOT SOME KINGS SPRINGS AND KOYA MAGS 17''......car has been flawless in three years.i havnt won too many races in it but not worried.i do work quite a bit on the car and hope to share some of my knowledge around.and also get some advice like upgrades and tyre brands etc.chat soon...

:sorcerer: :sorcerer: :sorcerer: HAPPY 2008.

AM NEW HERE AN STILL FINDING WAY AROUND.I AM R33 SERIES 2 OWNER FOR 3 YEARS.i LIKE THE CAR AND ITS GOING GOOD.RUNNING AT ABOUT 140-150KW.....FOR A GTS.

GOT SOME KINGS SPRINGS AND KOYA MAGS 17''......car has been flawless in three years.i havnt won too many races in it but not worried.i do work quite a bit on the car and hope to share some of my knowledge around.and also get some advice like upgrades and tyre brands etc.chat soon...

please don't mention "winning races" unless it's actually a circuit based race. Street racing doesn't go down well here at all. It'll more likely to get you banned. Other than that, welcome and enjoy the stay.