SAU Community

Dash Lights + Boost Etc Etc

PREISS

R34 gtt

Just got some of those blue dash lights for the dash and the standard boost gauge etc..

has anyone put the new lights in? Dont want to be stabbing in the dark with what parts to be removing in order to put the new lights in. Do i have to remove the steering wheel? had a quick look beofre, just dont want to scratch or bust anything that doesnt have to be touched.

cheers. :banana:

steering wheel can stay on.

pm sean i think silver r34 plate jdm. He done it awhile ago.

thinking of doing the same to my car

I couldnt get the dash all the way of without taking the steering wheel off. So I put it all back together cuz I didnt wanna stuff around with the steering wheel and had no idea if it would do anything to the airbag or whatever.

Any idea with the centre gauges ? Alot of the skyline pieces 'clip' together, but didnt wanna snap anything

Yeah mate you definitely can get the cluster out without taking the steering wheel off. Drop the wheel down as low as it will go, remove all the screws then gently, but forcefully manouver the cluster out.

The centre ones are easy as - get a narrow screwdriver in the edge of the air vent assembly and pop it out. Then undo the 2 screws you see, and the whole thing comes off.