SAU Community

Machined Rb26 Block & Internals - Sydney

Selling off my engine build parts as sold my car i need all the money i cant get to run rampant overseas :) :)

I CANT GET PICS UP - actually its more homo than brokeback mountain - the site will let me upload pics of other shit but not of the stuff i wanna sell here!!! f**k YOU SITE! FIX YOURSELF!!!

If you'd like pics please email me - [email protected]

all the parts were machined for a rebuild however they have been in storage for a while so they could do with a clean and if you're really anal you can have the cylinders honed again for around $80/cylinder or however cheap you can get it.

HENCE THE LOW LOW LOW PRICES!

I dont know the specific technical terms so excuse my language below. if you'd like more details contact me and the parts can be viewed at the workshop with the pro mechanic who knows exactly what was done.

BLOCK, CRANK & CRADLE: $1500

• R32 RB26 parts
  • Cylinders line bored and honed to 87mm (40 thou oversize) to suit crank and cradle
  • stuff done to where the crank sits so that it sits perfectly level
  • crank & cradle machined and checked for straightness (there's probably a tech term for this but i don't know it)
  • all parts pressure washed and crack tested.
  • Block is in beautiful condition and was absolutely ready for rebuild when the work was done (maybe a bit of a wipe down is due now though) so better than buying a block where you dont know the full condition of the item.

RODS: $100 neg

• standard R32 rods
  • all contact surfaces reground to perfectly smooth
  • crack tested and pressure washed

WHOLE LOT FOR $1550 - thats a bargain

open to offers - i want this stuff gone its giving me a headache

All is available to be viewed at my mechanics on request

any questions post, PM or call me - 0410 321 343

Cheers

Row

:ninja::D

Edited by Black Betty