SAU Community

Has Anyone Noticed The 180sx (i Think) On The Side Of The Kwinna Freeway?

br3ndan

yeah i seen it the day it ended up there, twas a thursday after, i passed it an noticed a distressed female goin off on the phone sittin it, it was parked pretty close to the white line, then ive come passed it on saturday round lunch time an seen the back end all mashed up an it had been pushed a few meters further off the road so its taken a good reeming in rear, now me being the "wana help people mechanic" when i see'm in trouble especially with a nice car like that, i didnt stop, i kept going, if it wasnt my gf's place i was heading to i might have stopped, i feel kinda bad now haha

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Drove past last night around 12:45 Cope chase just before the supra a COONADORE pulled onto the bush with 3 D's VE orange cop cars and 2 normal ones,

Wat is perth turning into ??

I LOVE IT lol

an orange VE ? undercover?

Yup, i saw one pull over someone weeks ago... I warned ppl in the spotted thread lol.

Saw another one the other day in cannington, think it was champagne colour with black steelies.

Edited by infamous_t

drove past it this arvo, still there and still smashed.

oh yeah an theres parts missing like the headlights i think...but yeah smashed drivers window an the bonnets been popped

Guest trikdoutvl

for sale toyota super parts

2 head lights

4x 20 inch mags

1x door

2x xeon headlights

steering wheel

more parts avalible pm me for detail :):ninja::O

i dont know how someone could leave their car on the side of the road for so long . . . everyone knows what happens to them if they are left there and its not that hard to get a tow truck or even get a mate to come with a rope and tow you away. I wouldnt even leave my car . . id stay with it till someone came and towed it for me. . theres just too many retards that smash/steal other peoples property :D

theres just too many retards that smash/steal other peoples property :D

My guess is that's how it got there in the first place.

went past around 8:30 this morning on my way to uni

its not there anymore

my guess is that trikdoutvl had something to do with that.... :laugh: