SAU Community

I Am Right Pi**ed Off

sidewayssam

grrrrrrrrrrr, atleast they didnt get my skyline,

last night bout 9 oclock i went upstairs to watch Borat, hour or so later i walk into my room too find my draws all open, then i notice that my laptop, phone, 2x Video cameras, wallet and some other stuff is missing, i searched the house to see if they where still there but they had gone, i ran next door too dads and he got his rifle and we jumped in the patrol and went through the bush near the house looking for ppl, no luck,i have an idea who has taken my stuff and i have contacted the police today, i dont have insuranceon any of the items :D , but anyway i am sooooooo F*CKING ANGRY grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr,so anyway u will probly not here from me for a while as my laptop is gone,

GRRRRRRRRRFKNGTHIEVESIWANNAKICKTHEREASS

mmmmmm, cant believe it, they know me, straight to my room, nothing else in the house was touched,they knew what i had in there, my sister was asleep in the next room, i got a idea who it is and i hope it isnt them but yeh i dunno what to do cept for wait, they woulda got rid off my stuff by now for drugs, mmmmmmm

bring on the vigulante shite boy

man that truely sucks having lost my line i know how it feels spose the lappy had heaps of important stuff on it to

when they stole my car they took the then gfs laptop which had all her uni stuff i was as pissed about that as the sky

hope the fuzz actually does something for ya

bad luck dude...hope u find em man...suprisingly they didnt touch your car..was it out the front or?? where do u live newaizzz?? sounds expensive if u got alot of bush around yaa???

there's not much you could do especially because nobody saw nothing man...

best thing to do is just confront them and get them to admit it and if you really want your stuff back just record your conversation and give that to the police, they will probably have to pay back all the stuff they took off you if you can prove in the conversation that they took all the stuff you lost...

you'll be alright dude and if that doesn't work out take them into bath full of ice and sell one of their kidneys to make up for it

Thats shit man. I'd be pissed off as well. Kinda scary cos I live just around the corner from you! Altho all the bush sounds like you were in Landsale? If they knew what they were looking for, it sounds like they had been there before! Scary shit, hope you catch the bastards who did it to you.

well if they wanted the skyline they would had too of moved a locked patrol with trailer, locked nissan serena, locked ss ute with alarm, and then they can get my car,

in the last hour i have had a call from a guy who found my bankcards in guilford area in a carpark, and the police have found a suitcase (i didnt even realise had gone) with some other of my stuff,

ill keep u guys posted whenever i have access to a puter

you got alot of bush around you...

guessing its those people i have heard about with Didgeridoos

lol

surprised they knew when you went upstairs and wasnt around probaly watching for abit.

but good luck in finding your stuff.

you got alot of bush around you...

guessing its those people i have heard about with Didgeridoos

lol

surprised they knew when you went upstairs and wasnt around probaly watching for abit.

but good luck in finding your stuff.

nah wouldnt be the digeridoo people, the government said SORRY to them so they dont do bad things anymore

nah wouldnt be the digeridoo people, the government said SORRY to them so they dont do bad things anymore

lol funny thing is i problly have the closest property too calacabardi abboriginie camp, but i think it was someone else, i dont wanna say too much but the person i have suspected did it new i was watching a movie and didnt know my sister was in the next room, but other than that i dnno, forensics came and figerprinted my house but got not full prints, i havnt been able to sleep last few nights and every noise i hear im outa bed and on my quad with baseball bat terring around the house hmmmmmm

nah just that my cards were found all snapped, however a few days ago i realised that they stole my dyno slips, 1/4mile slips, and receipts for the skyline :thumbsup: , this is strange, they wont be able to steal it as its proper lockd down now but still i have only a few 12sec 1/4mile slips and now i gotta go do more

nah just that my cards were found all snapped, however a few days ago i realised that they stole my dyno slips, 1/4mile slips, and receipts for the skyline :teehee: , this is strange, they wont be able to steal it as its proper lockd down now but still i have only a few 12sec 1/4mile slips and now i gotta go do more

They stole your time slips and recipts? :) sounds like your car might be next ;) Id bekeeping your keys hidden very well just incase . . .

When you find them, break every bone in there body . . . people like that NEED to be shot

yeh even if they found the keys they wouldnt be able to start it, few kill switches all over the place and its parked behind 6cars in my driveway, if anyone wants to steal my line and i catch them i will be tieing them up and diggin a hole down the paddock for them to live in