SAU Community

Rb25 Steam Pipe Manifold

• 1 month later...
im willing to ship international as long as ur willing to pay for it

the flange is a T3

I was very interested .... until I saw the pics....

So dont worry about it, the welding is not the best, for the money youre asking, better quality can be had.

For a few dollars more, a 6boost manifold is sand blasted, hand ported/finished and much better presented as well as ceramic coated.

Good luck selling it, you'll need it.... for the price youre asking.

Edited by smok74

• 2 months later...
I was very interested .... until I saw the pics....

So dont worry about it, the welding is not the best, for the money youre asking, better quality can be had.

For a few dollars more, a 6boost manifold is sand blasted, hand ported/finished and much better presented as well as ceramic coated.

Good luck selling it, you'll need it.... for the price youre asking.

may i say ur a dead set f**king idiot

ive seen kyle's work and his welding isnt all that different to mine, not dissing kyles work his the person i learnt from by looking at his pictures

number 2 kyles manifolds dont come sand blasted they just spray painted in black paint and they dont come ceramic coated unless u pay extra, the ceramic coating is an optional extra so hows about u get ur facts str8 B4 u start dissing my products

CIMG0377.jpg

and just to shut u up and learn to think B4 posting here are some more pictures of my manifolds

i dont see much difference in work between my manifold's and 6boost

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/Rb...ld-t215130.html

evo6-9-03jpg.jpg

evo6-9-01jpg.jpg

evo6-9-09jpg.jpg

CIMG0959.jpg

would u like some more pictures?

Edited by STR8E180

may i say ur a dead set f**king idiot

ive seen kyle's work and his welding isnt all that different to mine, not dissing kyles work his the person i learnt from by looking at his pictures

number 2 kyles manifolds dont come sand blasted they just spray painted in black paint and they dont come ceramic coated unless u pay extra, the ceramic coating is an optional extra so hows about u get ur facts str8 B4 u start dissing my products

CIMG0377.jpg

and just to shut u up and learn to think B4 posting here are some more pictures of my manifolds

i dont see much difference in work between my manifold's and 6boost

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/Rb...ld-t215130.html

evo6-9-03jpg.jpg

evo6-9-01jpg.jpg

evo6-9-09jpg.jpg

CIMG0959.jpg

would u like some more pictures?

yes please, i like looking at the quality of these,top stuff kemp! But in all honesty you may be asking a tad to much for it.

STR8E180,

Manifold looks very nice,

I know when I had the choise months ago on a customers car for a 6boost or other,, the main problem was I would have had to have waited 8 weeks for the manifold to be made and another 3 weeks to get it to me, landed up making it myself because I was in a hurry...

For the guy that needs a manifold in a hurry it seems like a good deal.

i think $1200 is a good price abit rich for me but if i had the $$ i would buy it....

i'll see if i can brake it down for the dip shits that think it's too much.

6 into 1 collector $200

butweld bends looks like you have about 15 there 15x$5.50= $82.50

1 meter black pipe $15 maybe

CNC machined flanges $285

^^^=$567.50

then you would need to work in the laber and working off if you got a good welded to do it at $75hr say it takes 8 hrs to do that's $600 so all up you would be looking at a min of $1167.50

Nat

• 1 month later...