SAU Community

Nepean Dam Cruise

Travis32

Gday im just interested in seeing who'd be interested in goin for a cruise to the nepean dam.At the damn they have a big parking area nice scenery picnic area with bbqs n tables n stuff.So if any Body is interested plz post reply

Date: Sunday 11th of May 2008

Location: Neapean Dam 25mins South of Campbelltown heading south west on the M5.Take Bargo exit and turn left.

Meet: Meeting at Cross Roads,Casula Cnr Camden Valley Way and Hume Highway in the Bunnings Car Park.Meeting at 10am to leave at 10.30am sharp.

Lunch: B.Y.O BBQ lunch with a photoshoot afterwards.

$1 or $2 to use BBQ's,everybody bring their own meat,bread,drinks n ur esky and anything else ya's wanna eat.Might be wise to bring some fold up chairs.

Plastic plates n tongs will be supplied so im gonna need to know numbers.

There are only 2 bbqs there n 7 biggish tables under cover so yeh hope ya's dont mind sharing bbqs

As above if anyone interested or has any input please don't hessitate to post reply

Any cars welcome.Preferably Nissans or imports of any kind.

People Coming So Far:

R31 (Dean) E.K

R32 GTS (Adam) ThreeTwo

R32 GTR (Travis) Travis32

R32 GTR (Steve-o) N1GTR

R32 GTR (Sean) GTRSean

R33 GTS-T (Dale) Slverbullet

R33 GTS-T (Scott) Scottie

R33 GTS-T (Thomas) Nuclear Skyline

R33 GTS-T (Jeff) jeffworld2

R34 GT25 (Shanil) Shane666

R34 GTT (Anna) Anna34

R34 GTT (John) gr34tt

R34 GTR (Moei) MRGTR911

R34 GTR (Friend of Moei) GTR32X

R34 GTR Friend Of Moei

Evo 9 Friend of Moei

Chaser (Michael) Friend of Travis32

Just a Request to everybody attending this cruise to please Obey the road Rules and please Behave.We dont anymore attention drawn to us then there already will be.Thanks everyone

post-39099-1207527524_thumb.jpg

post-39099-1207527642_thumb.jpg

post-39099-1207527769_thumb.jpg

post-39099-1207527880_thumb.jpg

post-39099-1207658007_thumb.jpg

post-39099-1207658122_thumb.jpg

post-39099-1207729332_thumb.jpg

Edited by Travis32

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hey mate Saw your car sunday Looks Smick With those wheels ....

Ive been to that Dam Mad drive , Plenty parking which is good ...

I think Mabye set a date man and see whose interested , Id be On your list i havent been there for a while , Ill see if i can Get some Other cars organised too ....

Moei...

hey mate Saw your car sunday Looks Smick With those wheels ....

Ive been to that Dam Mad drive , Plenty parking which is good ...

I think Mabye set a date man and see whose interested , Id be On your list i havent been there for a while , Ill see if i can Get some Other cars organised too ....

Moei...

Thanks mate.Ill try n come up with some dates.What car do you have and was it at the cruz?

hey mate i was at the cruise on sunday, nice 32 by the way, i was in the silver r33 gtst...... im up for the dam cruise....set a date so i know wen to get ready.....thanks

Thanks mate.Ill try n come up with some dates.What car do you have and was it at the cruz?

Hey mate My Car Was the Silver R34 GTR With The green P PLATES....

Yeah hook up a date ill see if i can make it..

Edited by MRGTR911

Hey there,

Cruise to the Nepean Dam is a great idea!

My mates and I went there for a cruise last month- it's a great spot for a cruise, with fantastic scenery, plenty of room for parking/ photos, and the roads are half decent.

Just let me know the date, and I'll be there!

If more people come i will be there sounds like a great drive but its abit of a hike from newcastle. Roughly how long of a drive is it

Edited by Scottie

If more people come i will be there sounds like a great drive but its abit of a hike from newcastle. Roughly how long of a drive is it

No excuses Champ, the last cruise that went to Megavalle had many cars come down from Newcastle , Numbers are looking ok so far , I think if your going to come down from newcastle mabye you guys should all meet up there and drive down here ...

Any more of the regulars interested , we need as many cars as possible :wub:

No excuses Champ, the last cruise that went to Megavalle had many cars come down from Newcastle , Numbers are looking ok so far , I think if your going to come down from newcastle mabye you guys should all meet up there and drive down here ...

Any more of the regulars interested , we need as many cars as possible :wub:

Yeah MOEI i might be in for this this one!!

How u been anyways champ. hows everything been?

what u doing

well so far count me in and yeah it is a good idea for the newy guys to crusie down together any ideas where should meet maybe wallsend twin servo's ?