SAU Community

Goin To Tokyo Next Week..need Help To Find Out A Few Shops

5ky

Hey guys, i am leaving to Tokyo Next week and will be staying at Tokyo for a week then goin to osaka...

Anyone know any performance shops in Tokyo or Osaka? I am lookin for the Nismo R34 GTT Ornament sticker that goes on the stock GTT wing.. and Also any wreckers in tokyo? I need to find a front set of floormats?

Also would it be possible to bring back a r34 GTR wing ? LOL can i bring it over through the airport n stuff and bring it back into australia?

ANd places that sells bodykits in tokyo

any help will be appreciated

thanks,

There are alot of very detailed threads on what to do and where to go while in Japan.

Im feeling nice so here you go:

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/To...Tokyo+autosalon

This is a thread that was used alot when myself and other forum members went over in January.Should answer all your questions.Read the whole thing!

We need to work out a better way to get the info out there. I guess we don't notice the people who search for info and don't post but there does seem to be the same questions getting asked a lot.

I have some ideas for my website. I guess I should get stuck into it and make it happen.

generally those places where you can get car parts are pretty far from tokyo...

i'd go check out super autobacs in tokyo bay though

if you're going by train then take the Rinkai sen and get off at Shinonome, it's just on the opposite side of the road from the station, about 5 min walk

Edited by chiksluvit

IMO Super Autobacs was a big let down.If you are looking for headlight globes,funky cup holders or air fresheners then go right ahead.

Crystal in Chiba is where its at for performance parts.