SAU Community

Conversion - Radiator Inlet Smaller Than Engine Outlet

Medium Dave

Hey guy's, I have a bit of a wierd one that should probably be on the sylivia forums, but SAU is far superior :rofl:

I have an SR20DE and I would like to use a civic radiator - going into a clubman (trying to do it on a budget) but the inlet and out on the civic radiator are a bit smaller than the in/out on the engine. I have heard of other guys using adaptors, but will this ruin my cooling / water pump?

My reasons for keeping it are that it fits really nicely in the front, and it was only $5 so it fits budget wise too - but if it will ultimatley kill things, better safe than sorry eh'

Thanks guys

Hey guy's, I have a bit of a wierd one that should probably be on the sylivia forums, but SAU is far superior :rofl:

I have an SR20DE and I would like to use a civic radiator - going into a clubman (trying to do it on a budget) but the inlet and out on the civic radiator are a bit smaller than the in/out on the engine. I have heard of other guys using adaptors, but will this ruin my cooling / water pump?

My reasons for keeping it are that it fits really nicely in the front, and it was only $5 so it fits budget wise too - but if it will ultimatley kill things, better safe than sorry eh'

Thanks guys

any good raditor place can change the outlets to the correct size i went thru this when building my ac cobra replica