SAU Community

My Skyrine

Aye chaps and chapettes, I got some pics of my rig now so thought I'd chuck something up here.

It's a R32 sedan, white with black roof.

Tein coilovers

Nismo camber arms

unidentified adjustable castor rods

hicas locked

Nismo 2 way LSD

Type M front brakes

exhaust

cooler

remapped ECU

roof spoiler

aero mirror

BBS 17 x 9 +20

campics459rs2.jpg

dsc1137ya5rehpb4.jpg

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

top stuff i remember one of your threads recently where u said u were getting it soon. just a quick question why is there a bottle in your zorst?? add kw? :whistling:

• 1 month later...

^ updates is I'm slowly killing it. It's gonna be on stockys for a while and will probably lose the screamer soon. I have plans though, it should be repping a bit of retro coolness when they are put into motion (money permitting).

I should be out at lala again for the next prac though. I'd like to have my seat in by then and some solid mounting of the cradle would be nice but I doubt I'll get around to that.

Seat is in and I grabbed a 30mm bosskit spacer as well. Bloody hell it feels good to drive now. Locked in place with the Bride and being able to get a near perfect driving position with the steering wheel nice and close makes it a joy to throw around. Even though no mechanical mods were done, I reckon it's easier to catch slides and feel what the car is doing.

Bring on July 6th :)

Edited by AndrewJZX100

nooooo. don't loose the screamer. nothing sounds as sexy as a 20 on limiter with a screamer!

Do you have any engine bay and interior shots?

Where you at the last drift prac with black drift tecs, or is that another one?

The other bloke from Jack Baker has a 4door very similar to this one, it was probably him.

The screamer is a novelty at times, but I don't like announcing to the world that I'm giving my car shit every time it hits full boost :lol: and I also don't want it to be heard 5km away if I'm giving it curry through the hills.

This used to be my car.

I have over 100+ pics of it at drift events/ practices. Sitting pretty and through its build up.

If u want any help with ur R32 mate let me know and I will give all help i can.

Brenton.

Get out and slide the pig Andrew. Show me how good you are at doing burnouts side ways

• 3 weeks later...

Slight update

Car is getting quietened up next week, getting the screamer replaced with a 3in bellmouthed dump/front, and getting an extra muffler put into the exhaust.

I also should have aero sorted for it by next week, and hopefully next weekend it should be ready for fitment, although I'm still deciding whether or not to wait until my rims arrive.

On the topics of rims, Yahoo auctions eats my money :P I have a pair of 16 x 8 +20 SSRs on the water, and have just bid on a set of 16 x 8/8.5 Weds meshies :)

I've seen a few nice 16 x 9s but haven't had the coin thus far, and it looks like the 16 x 10 -1 SP1s were a freak discovery, as I haven't seen anything in 10j since ;)

Missed out on the Weds, but theres a very tasty pair of SSR formula meshies in 9J +12 I shall be having a crack at :D

I also niggarigged the front lip up for a laugh, and f**k me it looks ghetto fabulous. I'm tossing up whether to paint it up or not, as it looks quite cool in black. I'll get some pics in a minute or 20.

Wing is sitting in a coat of clear so I could probably fit it all up as is, but the original plan was to paint the lip.