SAU Community

Dhl Just Came In

Nice Spikey.

The diffuser looks awesome. I really want one for my car, but with a black car i think it won't stand out enough.

How confident are you that the brake callipers would fit?

Someone had a look at it ages ago when i had my auto and it was pretty much decided that you would need custom mounting brackets.

Have you seen it done?

Cheers

Bobby

Nice Spikey.

The diffuser looks awesome. I really want one for my car, but with a black car i think it won't stand out enough.

How confident are you that the brake callipers would fit?

Someone had a look at it ages ago when i had my auto and it was pretty much decided that you would need custom mounting brackets.

Have you seen it done?

Cheers

Bobby

Thanks Bobby. Actually those kits are straight bolt on, it specific fit for our car V35 which came with mounting brackets. bought it overseas

This is the way to save some $$ for brake upgrade, even though this set cost me about $1400 but still cheaper than other aftermarket.

I will put them on this friday and keep you update :D

I was thinking of getting a CF diffuser too, however hesitated. I would love to see some good shots of this on.

From the US?

If you could PM pricing that would be excellent.

Thanks Bobby. Actually those kits are straight bolt on, it specific fit for our car V35 which came with mounting brackets. bought it overseas

This is the way to save some $$ for brake upgrade, even though this set cost me about $1400 but still cheaper than other aftermarket.

I will put them on this friday and keep you update :)

Are they a lot stronger than the V35's stock non-brembo calipers?