SAU Community

Carlton St Crash, Two Killed.

Phatboy

Such a shame for two young men to die.

But how could they be doing those speeds in that place at that time? Particularly with the fact a relative died there in similar circumstances.

Such a shame, such stupidity and such an unnecessary loss of life.

RIP.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i hate hearing about stuff like this i know what its like to be in a bad car accident when a cement truck ran a stop sign and we hit him at about 100km/h i was with my family but luckily we all survived. and being in one changes alot of things because you know exactly how easy they happen and how bad it is to actually be in one.

the sad thing is this isnt the last time we will hear about something like this.

R.I.P

whens it coming on, is today tonight coming on today is it because i want to watch it, i went to the house yesterday it was corrupted, pretty sad thing that happened and it he was only what 18-19yo, what life did he have but just growing up with the family as a young kid,

thanks for the support guys, its really good to ahve yous here,

cheers

He's not saying it's on Today Tonight, he's saying if Today Tonight hear about it they'll have a field day skewing the footage and arguing about hoon behaviour.

Wholy crap! I feel sorry for the guys but WTF were they thinking. It's guys like that, that make it hard for the rest of us.

I feel for their families.

ey GTRBOS....my condolences go out to you, the deceased and their families.

Comments aside, we should all take this as a lesson that that behaviour should stick to the track and only the track. We've all done something stupid with our cars no doubt and its very unfortunate that two lives were lost in this particular case.

Statistics say that 1 in 8 young male drivers die in road accidents....thats pretty much 1 person in your group of friends.

So sad, so f*kd. Lets all play it safe out there aiiite

Hope you are holding up well mate, keep ya head up :D

WTF? 1 in 8 young male drivers die on the road???? That sounds way too high. So out of the 42,000 SAU people, let's say 40,000 of them are guys.

That means 5,000 of us, on this forum, will die in car accidents, while we're "young" (I guess < 35 y.o.).

Actually, make that more than 5,000, as it's fair to say Skyline drivers have a higher probability of being in lethal accidents compared to the young male driver general population just by virtue of our cars being quick.

Edited by Phatboy

[Deleted By pranK]

ey grant watch what your f**ken mouth, these guys here were ali and moeys best mates and they were killing themself at the funeral, mate wdf is wrong with wearing glasses, they have cried that much that around there eyes are f**ken black, nearly everyone there was wearing glasses and where the f*k are they posing? i dont see them posing, the one in the middle is the drivers younger brother, the one on the left rite beside him is the survivor in the crash as you can see his on crutches and couple of them in they are his cousins and the rest are couple of mates of his, and everyone said goodbye and its non of your f*king business so keep your ugly words to yourself and some respect buddy, may ali and moe RIP, it was very sad yesterday but i guess it was just meant to happen

was at fawkner cemetery doing work when they started coming in for the funeral

when you work as a monumnetal mason (stonemason) you know how bad and how easily it is that someone can lose there life in an accident

and how bad it is for the families and friends of those people

respects to all

r.i.p

Monumental mason... cool! Like Obelix!

lol yeh kinda

but all the monuments are made in chiona and shipped down now

weve come a long way since Obelix :geek: