SAU Community

Stagea Cruise/meet

chef_stagea

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont think he's keen on a swap babe, dont get too excited! lol!

Id swap the GTR for it, but if i have to pay money for another stagea it would have to be manual!

AWWWWWWW!!

:D ...... :laughing-smiley-014:

manual is over-rated IMO

(but then again no kneecaps + 6ft8in tall speeks for itself LOL)

auto with shift kit, trans cooler, hiflow turbo, tuning, etc. perfect for the road

honestly

Really? As I mentioned a number of posts back - not going to hijack the thread any further! :D

I just thought as we are all in SA that there might be some Stagea fan boys who don't own one yet that want to go along to the cruise - so appologies for the insertion! :woot:

I will add it to the 4 sale section once I get it back and can take some more photos. BTW - as suggested above swapping is not the plan - no room so need to sell! :(

End hijack!

spotted a leggy yesterday... fired him up a little bit :devil: so far ive got 20 stags and 3 or 4 legnums keen... still havnt heard from rs4, dmonic1, delichef, danwatt, daveb?, snoozer and piratewake (took these usernames off old stagea cruise threads) so if your out there PUT UR NAME DOWN!

Will do our best to be there, seeing 20+ stags cruising will be awsome.

Oh, and for anyone that hasn't seen the clip from the previous cruise yet, check it out below!

• 2 weeks later...

current list***

chef stagea

kidafa

tangels

rubyrs4

silhouette31

pork hunt

grim

boodah

v3ntion

mr500

jav360

cahlie

blue32

dansdr30

jaymei

webng

shadowknyte

32godzilla

dmonic1

rsfour mayb

rsfour1

adam with an rs260 i spoke to lastnight and ive emailed and txt ppl selling them in adel to see if there keen :D

legnums (posted only on OZVR4.com.au

nissy

jrvr4

ironchef??

ballonshop

YES TO HEAR FROM

DELICHEF

DANWATT

DAVEB

PIRATEWAKE

SNOOZER

Spotted a cute blonde in a Silver SII legnum (Super?) in perfect condition going up Fullurton Road in Mitcham on my way home the other night... If she is invited I might make it! :banana: Although I am way to old for her! So more for you young'uns :P

Did anyone think of organising a Stagea showing at AutoSalon this weekend? Although with this weather it would be hard to get your car there in show room condition...