SAU Community

Top Secret Gtr Front Bar For R34..

gday all,

need some help.. was thinking of getting a TS (topsecret) bar for a GTR from carmate.. but will it fit a r34 GTT?

im also getting the r2 bonnet for a GTR from them too so i believe it would be ok? am i correct? or will i need the wide front guards too?

please reply :sick:

Edited by TUFR34

im sure you will need to modify it some what , you will also need GTR hinges and Locking mechs etc in order to fit the GTR Bonnet , see my gallery pics i have done this i have a GTR Top Secret Front Bar and a Z-Tune GTR Bonnet, i ordered the hinge and assembly lock mechs etc from Nissan Japan, i had to remould the front bar and make a mould of my original GTT bar for the width, a lot of messing around in order to get a correct fit but worth the effort i believe.by doing this you will not need to worry about the wide guards.

there is a bit involved but it can be done.

cheers and good luck

David

your car is awesome!! so where bouts can i get the mounts and stuff for the bonnet from? and how much will they set me back?

how much is involved in remoulding the front bar? did you get a bodyworks to do it or do it yourself?

can you give me your total cost excluding kit cause im prety much getting your identical kit.. sorry but i cant help myslef caus eyour car is MAD and real agressive looking!!

thanks for your help mate..

BTW.. all the GTT kits ive seen suck.. lol