SAU Community

Toyo Proxes R1r's

AS the title says wat r ur opinions on these tyres as im goin 2 be getting sum new rims soon and am looking at these tyres but would like other peoples opinions. I know the top level drifters use them but wondering what they would be like on the street and the ocasional track day and supersprints. http://www.toyo.com.au/Proxes%20R1R.htm.

Or would i b better off with the proxes t1r's or the proxes4. Thanks for ur time

to be honest they are a bit pricey if u want to waste them on the roads, proxes4 would be a good option for road and even on track, they a really sticky tyres, the r1r's are awsome tyres, you just need to ahve a look at the top drifters and you can see how grippy they are, i do recommend toyo's because they have always worked the best for me, but check out the tyre thread as said above

JV

Have T1Rs. I reckon there's better out there for the money. What exactly, I'm not sure yet though.

Adrenalins possibly?

I have T1R'S they've been great but you can feel they lose a lot of grip towards the end of their life. Thats probably to be expected with any tyre though.

I love to see a comparison or if someone has compared the following: Adrenalins vs T1R's vs R1R's.