SAU Community

Introduction!

Suspicious1

Hi All!

I just joined the fourms today, and am hoping you guys will be a lot of help over the years :P

I've currently got an Integra 05 Type S, which I'm looking to sell and purchase an R33 very shortly :(

So I've done a lot of research already into the GTS-T and I'm hoping to score a mint condition M-Spec for good price.

Anyways, that's all for now, will be in touch once I have my R33! :(

P.S.

Link to photo of my Type S for anyone that's interested.

http://i442.photobucket.com/albums/qq147/s...23/S-Angle2.jpg

Cheers,

Mesut

Hi All!

I just joined the fourms today, and am hoping you guys will be a lot of help over the years :huh:

I've currently got an Integra 05 Type S, which I'm looking to sell and purchase an R33 very shortly :blink:

So I've done a lot of research already into the GTS-T and I'm hoping to score a mint condition M-Spec for good price.

Anyways, that's all for now, will be in touch once I have my R33! :P

P.S.

Link to photo of my Type S for anyone that's interested.

http://i442.photobucket.com/albums/qq147/s...23/S-Angle2.jpg

Cheers,

Mesut

Welcome! Though, i have to ask; why are you planning to swap to the skyline? I ask because i had an 03 Type R, and am currently driving an R33 GTS-T. Granted, it may be taking me a little while to get used to a RWD turbo 6, which is without a doubt a quicker car, but it seems to me that the integra was a more enjoyable drive.

The handling was awsome, and i could depend on it absolutely in the wet. In the skyline, i have to drive like a granny when it rains unless i'm going all tokyo drift style in central bankstown... a sure way to get someones attention :P

Don't get me wrong, i love my skyline, but I can't keep from regretting selling the type r.

Marcus

Welcome! Though, i have to ask; why are you planning to swap to the skyline? I ask because i had an 03 Type R, and am currently driving an R33 GTS-T. Granted, it may be taking me a little while to get used to a RWD turbo 6, which is without a doubt a quicker car, but it seems to me that the integra was a more enjoyable drive.

The handling was awsome, and i could depend on it absolutely in the wet. In the skyline, i have to drive like a granny when it rains unless i'm going all tokyo drift style in central bankstown... a sure way to get someones attention :blink:

Don't get me wrong, i love my skyline, but I can't keep from regretting selling the type r.

Marcus

True, I love my Type S, but have since got a urge to experience turbo. I've never had a turbo! :P Vtec is fun... But whilst young (just turned 25 in June) I want to enjoy a fast car.

Reason for selling #2 Financial wise... I'm going overseas mid next year, and can sell my car for a very good price due to the condition of it.... After I sell my car, I'm looking to buy a Skyline for about 10-13grand and keep the rest of the money for my holiday o/s next year.

So if I can find a Skyline (R33) with basic mods for that price I'm happy since I won't be modifying it for another year+

Ah, financial reasons... that's why I ended up selling the teg :) If you keep looking around, you should find a decent example of a skyline. I was looking for a few months, including soarers, until i found a skyline in really good condition with low k's.

Most of the skylines around were in pretty bad condition. Either the engine had been thrashed and not maintained, or the interior was filthy, or the car had body damage :)

I ended up paying a couple of grand extra for a practically stock model in perfect condition, glad i did, except now with some mods thrown in, the car will end up costing me more than a skyline should... but hey, that's how it goes... :thumbsup: