SAU Community

Depressed

JulzR32

Im depressed because my license has been suspended for 4 months, but thats not the bad part ( I hope it teaches me a lesson lol), Im selling the skyline tomorrow and I know im going to miss it! :) Gonna miss the sound of a spooling up turbo n dropping it into 2nd after a launch... :P

When i finish uni n have my 'degree' im gonna get a good job and buy whatever awesome car Nissan has out!! R34's may still be good by then...

Totally useless thread but i thought everyone should know.. J

na not selling it because of that. should have said, i go to uni so i have a pretty limited budget at the moment, but mainly because im pretty busy and barely have any time 2 drive it anymore! also where im living has the crappest roads etc and its killing my car, id rather wait a bit and get an even nicer liner later on down the track!

yeh if i didnt got to uni n only lost me license for 4 months id just use that time for mods... (yeh new suspension..Lol)

Im depressed because my license has been suspended for 4 months ... ( I hope it teaches me a lesson lol),

It up to you if you're learning a lesson from it or not. :(

WELCOME TO MY f**kEN WORLD!

Im at uni, lost it for a year and i was like to myself, "now i have time to concentrate at uni and work hard and earn cash"

Instead i drank myself stupid every weekend cos i didnt have to drive

4 months is NOTHING!

LOL, bad habits Martin. i did exactly that as well when i lost my license a while back. Weekend partying, boozing, etc etc... i had fun, but it emptied the wallet bigtime!

Never mind, you live and learn!

when i read the first line:

"now i have time to concentrate at uni and work hard and earn cash"
i laughed and said to myself; cops ARSE!!!

two choices, as i see it:

a) put the half of the car sale $$ on Black on the roulette table

if it wins, pocket it.

if it loses, put the other half on Red

:rolleyes:

Mate good advice I am off to try that now!!!

i take it you didnt have an rb? no idea how you could miss that disgusting sound..

heh?! are u bein sarcastic? all other cars i drive are just plain boring! at leat with an liner (RB) you have something cool to listen to whilst driving that isnt the sterio!

heh?! are u bein sarcastic? all other cars i drive are just plain boring! at leat with an liner (RB) you have something cool to listen to whilst driving that isnt the sterio!

dont bother Julz, Ted is just a shit stirrer.

haha ok! sh!t im hating not having the liner already lol, nothing 2 look at even when i dont have me license!! makes me wanna do well in uni n get a good job... n make a nice come back in a few years with the latest GTR... ziing