Make:NISSAN SKYLINE 1998

Model:R34 GT-T

Milage:83K

Transmission: 5 SPD MANUAL

Colour:WHITE/BLACK

Complied: YES

Currently registered: YES DEC 08

Price: $19 990 ono

THIS IS A NICE LOOKING SKYLINE WITH A SUN ROOF THAT HAS HAD A PAMPERED LIFE AND LIVED IN A GARARGE. IM SELLING HER BECAUSE I WANT A XR8 UTE.

MODS: BLITZ FRONT MOUNT INTERCOOLER,POD FITLER AND TURBO TIMER. TURBOSMART BOV, EBOOST2. 4" TURBO BACK EXHUAST. FULL BN BODY KIT WITH BLACK VENTED BONNET. HID HEAD LIGHTS, 18" LENSO WIDE TRACK RIMMS. ALARM WITH 3 POINT IMMOBILSER. ALL MODS DONE BY SAME PROFESSINAL. AND SERVICED OFTTEN. EVERYTHING ELSE FACTORY STOCK.

post-10406-1219830932_thumb.jpg

post-10406-1219831185_thumb.jpg

post-10406-1219831330_thumb.jpg

post-10406-1219831470_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• Chatting one someone recently at racing them at QR. They say you can't take turn 2 in one flat stick in 4th. They don't have the torque to pull them selves straight, so make sure you're ringing it's neck out in 3rd instead
    • Many years ago when I bought my FG XR6T, it came with bald tyres on the back (think pretty much smooth for most of the tread) and brand new Kinforest cheap shit tyres on the front. In the rain, I had more grip in the bald ass tyres on the back, than the brand new Kinforest. To the point you couldn't drive off at a set of lights and turn the corner. Car would only go straight. Very quickly all four tyres were replaced.   A few years back on a VF SV6 I had, it came with brand new chineesium tyres. In the wet at 90kmh, old 1990s tray back tradie utes could corner faster than me. There was one corner on a freeway, in a 90 zone, it's not even marked to reduce speed for those curve, it's not a hard corner, I could put the LandCruiser on mud tyres through with ease (it would easily do the corner in the wet I reckon at 120kmh), the VF however couldn't get through it at 80, as it would want to slide out.   Cheap tyres aren't worth the risk. I like decent brakes, and decent grip.
    • It shouldn't swell like that, (just looked it up) it should say SAE J30R10  
    • Anyone here a submersible fuel hose expert? I pulled my hanger out again for unrelated issues and noticed the hose I popped on last week has already swollen. This is Gates 27093 submersible hose. I've waiting on a response from Gates, but this surely can't be normal? This is on pump gas, not E85.  Is swelling a tad possibly normal? I've also been fighting with my power steering belt.... I've now tossed one and killed two. I just realigned my pulleys again, hoping this time it stays on. It doesn't like high rpm.   
    • Don't want to side track from the thread too much (don't want to upset the thread starter's run from 2007) so here's some old rusted Nissan Laurels in a parking lot in Nishinomiya, Hyogo-ken: