SAU Community

Cruise

Might be jumping the gun, as I'm still pending finance but I'd love to bring my v36 out for a cruise when I get it.

I'm in sydney, and yes it will be silver lol

Co incidently- V35Driver and I were chatting about holding a photo shoot and BBQ meet as he works for HPI (Express publications) and owns a silver 35. -

I have access to a private car park on Sundays which can hold over 100 cars and can have a BBQ meet and greet there.

We are still in talks about it, but would like to do it mid/end of November.

In Sydney BTW

hey Guys! Just following up on what G7 has written, By thursday this week i will have full info on this Sydney V35 cruise. I think the idea that G7 came up with is absolutly perfect as we can all meet and discuss everything about V35's!!

As confirmed by G7 we will be having a BBQ plus i will have our Photogrpahers from HPI magazine out there getting shots for the magazine - Along with the HPI crew & BBQ i will be getting the Guys from Motul to come down!

Stay tuned!

Edited by V35DRIVER

i'm very keen on this but let me know as soon as you can as to when and where as i'll have to drive

from tamworth down to sydney it takes about 5-6 hours and if you do it on a sunday i'll have to take a day

off work

cheers

mark

i'm very keen on this but let me know as soon as you can as to when and where as i'll have to drive

from tamworth down to sydney it takes about 5-6 hours and if you do it on a sunday i'll have to take a day

off work

cheers

mark

Skyline V- series and 350Z Meet and Greet Sausage Sizzle fest

Date: Sunday 30th November 2008

Time: Sausage Sizzle to begin at 12.30pm (staff and event co coordinators will be there at 11am)

Location: Bodyform Motorsports Unit 5, 46-48 Jedda Road Prestons NSW 2170 (closest cross st - power drill) map here www.bodyformaero.com.au

Lunch Sizzle: We shall supply Snags, bread, condiments, serviettes and drinks. Coin donation appreciated. Feel free to bring your own also.

Afternoon Cruise: approx 3pm. Depart from Bodyform > Cordeaux Dam > Home

Directions: Exit Jedda Road onto M7 (require E Tag). Heading South onto Princess Highway. Picton Road Exit. Right turn at Cordeaux Dam. NO Traffic lights!!

Behavior: This is a private car park, there MAY be other tenants using the facilities. Please refrain from any idiosyncratic driving inside the complex. Keep all areas clear of rubbish, respect other tenants property. Park in allocated parking spaces.

Also attending : HPI magazine - Motul – Giveaways – Pole Dancing Course + more TBA (V35 Driver to update)

Brief: Expect a casual fun day out, talk shop, look over some nice rides and meet various personalites. Enjoy yourselves and just grow this V series community. >_<

Please add your name and attendees so we can cater for it.

More info TBA- we'll just get the date up for now.

Can a mod sticky this please.

im in sydney.

I will be attending the cruise on the 30th November.

Hey Yo Yo how much are you picking your V36 up for. There are 2 advertised for $58k, i actually saw 1 driving up parramatta rd a couple of weeks ago, silver must of been premium addition.