SAU Community

R33 Gtr Bits And Other Pieces, Rb26 Stock Covers, Clear Front Lenses

Item:

A. R33 GTR RB26 stock coil cover and timing cover, coil cover is perfect, timing cover has a few marks and has fresh satin black paint.....would be good for polishing, or painting, or whatever.

B. R33 GTR Genuine Nissan 400R clear front indicator lenses, perfect condition, these go for about $130 each usually on nismo.com.au

C. Apexi EL2 Boost guage, mechanical, perfect condition, the mounting base has been bent to suit where I wanted it, but could be reshaped easily, all wires and lines are included.

D. Trust GREX gearknob, suit Nissans, blue h-pattern sticker on top, nice knob to drive with

E. Lightweight wheel nuts, set of 20, black, some marks and chips, but a quick coat of paint would fix that, extremely lightweight, came with my Volk TE37's that were on the car when I bought it.

Condition: as stated

Price:

A. $120

B. $150

C. $120

D. $50

E. $50

To Fit: GTR's or whatever an RB26 is in, or any turbo car or Nissan's

Comments: none.

Sorry, my mistake the wheelnuts aren't quite so light weight, they are lighter than normal, but not like RAYS or anything, however they are a full set, with lock nuts.....drop to $20 for the full set.

Knob looks like this one

greddy_shift_knob_blue.jpg

RB26 covers are sold and gone.

The wheels nuts/locknuts are not the lightweight ones I thought they were, they are just a basic set of black nuts, they are lighter than normal, but nothing like the lightweight RAYS nuts which are rediculously light....no pics, they look like wheelnuts, and I have reduced the price to $20 for the set.

Covers are sold.

Edited by QIK_GTR

The wheels nuts/locknuts are not the lightweight ones I thought they were, they are just a basic set of black nuts, they are lighter than normal, but nothing like the lightweight RAYS nuts which are rediculously light....no pics, they look like wheelnuts, and I have reduced the price to $20 for the set.

ill take them. pls pm me your pickup details...

pics plz

pics of what? The boost guage or the clears or both? The boost guage is a regular black faced, Apexi EL2 boost guage and the clear fronts are just clear version of the stock orange ones, I can get pics if you really require them to see what they look like.

Have you got the black indicator plate for the standard GTR front bar?

No, they are just the clear lenses/housing that fits into the black plate.