Hello - Im New

livo

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

have a look at the for sale section on here. i know there is a couple of guys on here selling their 'lines locally, should be worth a look. after all the looking i did, i realised that it would've been so much easier to have looked at these forums and bought one from an enthusiast who appreciates it and looks after it. as thats why were all here on these forums.....

as for which one to buy, you need to drive both and pick the one which you find most comfortable to drive. you'll fall in love with it after you buy it regardless of which model it is....

it would be much easier to search the for sale section if they devided it into states or it was more obvious...... havnt come past one yet in canberra on the forums but im still looking. Been through quite a few threads searching............

have a look at the for sale section on here. i know there is a couple of guys on here selling their 'lines locally, should be worth a look. after all the looking i did, i realised that it would've been so much easier to have looked at these forums and bought one from an enthusiast who appreciates it and looks after it. as thats why were all here on these forums.....

as for which one to buy, you need to drive both and pick the one which you find most comfortable to drive. you'll fall in love with it after you buy it regardless of which model it is....

A friend of mine recently bought an R32 Gtst in immaculate condition from an SAU member in Sydney for $11.5k... It is seriously the neatest R32 Gtst I have ever seen.

You should expect to pay between $9k and $14 depending on condition, modifications etc.

There will be a "diamond in the rough" if youre willing to wait. :)

yeh ive found a couple in sydney i might go look at this weekend. Apprently in immaculate condition, but thats their word.

if i can get them checked out on sat morning by a mechanic i'd be happy. and driving one back on sunday!

Yeah it was a hard decision to make. But who knows I may even pull it off the market :)

Even though I have it up for sale now, whenever I drive it I still think twice lol.

I thought it might be better to sell as I don't really have any time to drive it, except the occasional weekend. I use a different car for work etc; so my line sits around alot :P

Are you coming down with a mechanic mate or something? How do you intend to see and get the car inspected by a mechanic in such a short time?

Most vehicle checking places require a couple days notice atleast.

Best of luck though =)