SAU Community

New Logo

ClutchBurndout-:(

hey smart people, is anyone a realy good photoshop user here? Is anyone able to make me a logo for a new forum? Size is around 527wX67h logo should say "Torque Lense" and anything else if you see fit. the backround needs to be white as the forum is white! The forum is a car photography forum, incase you need to know! if anyone can wack something up for me with their leet skillz it would be much appreaciated! if not, i guess ill go make something in ms paint.

spankyou

Hey dude.. I'm bored as f**k so I'll give something a go. I'm studying Graphic Design at the moment and we make a lot of logos so it'll be me good anyway.

One condition though - if you choose mine, I get props on the website!

Haha I'll whack it up when I'm done.

Not really sure what kinda logo you were after so just had a play around with some things as I was bored.. Kinda invented a new typeface the other week for my course so I thought I'd see how this would go, drew up the word TORQUE with it.. what do you think? Dunno what kinda style logo you're after.. If you like that one I can keep going with it. It's just the black and white outline at the moment - it will obviously look better with more effort put into it.

torque.jpg

not bad not bad, i think the Q should be a bit easier to read, just so people get it straight away, and i just had the domain change so its now lenstorque.com incase you were working on the other one.

perhaps also if the font was black, with white backround. give that a try! :P