SAU Community

Commonwhores annoy me...

CR34TION

there is a saying in the import scene in America concerning dickheads in domestics and that is "Next time you see a domestic NITROUS HIM!!!"

Unfortunately tho, I dont think you have the juice, so the best option is either to ignore these nuff nuffs or boost up your car

Man same thing happens to me all the time with Commodores!!

I got nothing agaisnt them. I even like them to some extent but some drivers really sh$t me up the wall...

Happen tonight, I was cruising down the road, next thing this headlights comes right up my ass. Stayed there for a while, I don't know what the guy was hoping for but I wasn't sure if it was an undercover copper. Next thing pulls up next to me, ahead by a bonnet lenght. Stayed there for a while and I saw it was a Clubsport R8, the guy just keep looking like he never seen a Skyline before.

I know there I probably wouldn't have a chance with it so let it be and keep on cruising. The Commodore than floors it, flicking shits and stones to my car!!!

I know it is a fast car but do they have to do sh%ts to intimadate people. Like would they be doing the same thing if I had a F*&king GTR!?!?! Jet lend me your engine hehe...

Yepp, it common for me to.

If I'm at a set of lights turning right, I'll get Lancers and Pulsars come up in the straight ahead lane reving their engine and when the lights go green they'll do a burnout etc...

Funny thing is they never do it when we're both going straight ahead !!

But your right, they are just trying to intimidate you into racing them and making a fool of them.

I just ignore them.

J

commondoors arent all bad... this is what i get to drive for work.. hmmm

definately slower than a R33 GTST.... its more like a soarer with full leather, electirc seats, dual climate control, reverse sensors etc etc.

had about a million bogans in there shit box holdens try and race... and a porsche... dead even.. must have been a slow porsche :P

img001.jpg

img002.jpg

img003.jpg

img004.jpg

img005.jpg

I had an old FORD PROBE act like a nob while I was coming home from work one night.

Last Tuesday actually, I was on the Eastern (outbound) and there was nothing in my rear-view... 2 seconds later I was getting high-beam'd for going 105km/h !

Anyways, I slowed down to 90km/h in the hopes he'd get the massage andchange lanes (all other lanes were empty), but alas he wasn't the brightest crayon in the box.

I then moved 1 lane to my left and let him pass (still doing 90). he slowed beside me and started yelling, so I broke to 60km/h. He then made a comment (that I don't think should be repeated on the forums) and sped off!

Naturally I jammed it in 2nd and tore off after him, slipped it into 3rd and he swerved infront of me to stop me from passing! So I swerved too and gunned every gear until factory management kicked in (hate the speed governor)... all the time his p!ssy :D )... but when you get loser f@ggots that just want to stir you up because they don't work, and can't afford a nice car then they can eat my d!ck!

*leaves desk and seeks councilling due the morons on the road*

gave up on the police when a red BA Falcon drove me off the road into a ditch!

the cops did nothing... I gave then all the deatils they could ever want and they did nothing.

I guess they couldn't risk doing some work and letting the doughnuts get cold!