SAU Community

Lets Cruise! 5th December, Map Drawn

Ricochet

MAPS DRAWN EVERYONE!

maps ready to be printed,

cruise should go for about 1 hour 50 mins without stops but we are stopping at least twice.

meet point is the boat ramp carpark at hillarys boat harbour, (the big carpark to the right of the roundabout)

start gettin there at 7:30pm for an 8:00pm take off.

get excited people.

and no more raggin on other clubs in this thread.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this is the first cruise they've organized so maybe just let it settle as an SAUWA only cruise for now i reckon... don't want too many uninvited guests

as mentioned before, i'll check out the crowd

this is the first cruise they've organized so maybe just let it settle as an SAUWA only cruise for now i reckon... don't want too many uninvited guests

as mentioned before, i'll check out the crowd

hey bro

yer no problem aye, i also just wanted to know how much to expect on the night.

thanks agian

cyaz

hey bro

yer no problem aye, i also just wanted to know how much to expect on the night.

thanks agian

cyaz

expect a fair few mate, ive got quite a few of my mates coming along in cars other then skylines so anyones welcome, this cruise has been goin around for longer then a month so the words been spread, if ya scared to come because of numbers then dont, but its gonna be huge and you will miss out on something spectacular.

behaviour is gonna be good and people who f**k around will be dealt with.

expect a fair few mate, ive got quite a few of my mates coming along in cars other then skylines so anyones welcome, this cruise has been goin around for longer then a month so the words been spread, if ya scared to come because of numbers then dont, but its gonna be huge and you will miss out on something spectacular.

i dont think hoony and others have worries about the turnout the more the merrier :O . i think its just the ones that f**ks around are more of a concern. however its good that you have stated "behaviour is gonna be good and people who f**k around will be dealt with."

hope for a good one.

hey man, yer nah i have no problem with the amount of people coming , like every one else said the more the merrier, just was wondering to bring a camera and all :banana:

cyaz all there

niran