SAU Community

Spray Booth For Hire

Green_s13

im thinking of turning my mates garage into one :) we still havent decided haha.. ur free to use it, if u still need one wen and if we get the ball rolling mate XD

ah cool!.. yeah wouldnt think it would be cheap :)( well may i ask.. are you a spray painter?? is was? .. just wondering if u could swing a few tips n stuff.. as it would pretty much be me an my mates first time sprayin a car :rolleyes: lol

cheers JEZ

yeah.. i know that :rolleyes:.. i strongly belive in "you get what you pay for!" but yeah i ment in painting.. wat sand paper paint thinnners all that shit measuring and just everything haha.. like i said! gonna be first time XD

best tip i can give is give it to a professional to do,haha, but serously you have to take your time and get it right, and dont skimp on quality products,paint reducer, etc.

..meaning you mix it in with the paint? And here i thought u just pour straight paint into the gun. haha

• 8 months later...
im thinking of turning my mates garage into one :mrt: we still havent decided haha.. ur free to use it, if u still need one wen and if we get the ball rolling mate XD

Did you go through with these plans? I'm searching for a spray booth to use. Let me know.