SAU Community

Rb25 R32 ----$12 000

Hi all,

I am thinking of selling my car, im just gettin over the modifying car thing.

The car is an 1992 m-spec/type m wateva it is R32.

The body has 150xxx genuine k's and has and RB25 conversion in it. The motor is in micky mouse condition, i wen through 2 blow motor before getting this one under warranty, this motor was $500 more but was the only one he had to swap over so got it.

The motor is from and auto series 2 R33 tat had 76xxx k's. About 160psi across the board.

The car WILL be engineered and roadworthy with front mount and exhaust and thats basically what you get for the $12000.

Current mods are

- 32 GTR rear wheels, all wheels painted black

- GTR fuel pump

- Greddy type m fmic

- 3" turbo back, hks split dump

- some gauge, oil temp, oil pressure and boost

- exedy hd clutch, cant be sure exactly what exedy, i know its exedy and has plenty of meat when i had the motor out i had a look.

- Lowered front lowered susp on hks spring - rear and ohlins - front i think. (can chuck JIC coilovers in the back if ya want, bit of a mismatch though).

The body is straight and paint is in great nick, comes up beautiful. A few stone chips on the bonnet and a chip on the front bar, not much though.

NOW above is how the car would be sold

IF you would like it with a bit more go i have a garret 3071r, power fc and JDM s15 injectors and buddy club N+ coilovers to go on, get an rb25 box, afm and a tune should easily push over 260kw.

Anyway, if you want the turbo add $1100 installed, coilovers $1100 installed, pfc $1000 you need to plug in and tune, injectors add $300 - could install but prob wanna install at time of tuning.

Or take the lot for $15000 - and ill chuck in a Tomei 1.2mm head gasket woohoo!!!

If there is interest ill add pics.

Any q's call on 0422 034 450

Regards - Ryan

Edited by vitz_n1

Yeah just rb20 5 speed atm.

ummmm, not really looking to sell it uninstalled. If that was the case i'd prob be selling the parts separate, sorry mate.

As for pics, i keep meaning to go take photos and then it starts to fkn rain!!!.....isn't it summer??.... but i guess.... "we need the rain" :S

Will have them up asap.

Yeah just rb20 5 speed atm.

ummmm, not really looking to sell it uninstalled. If that was the case i'd prob be selling the parts separate, sorry mate.

As for pics, i keep meaning to go take photos and then it starts to fkn rain!!!.....isn't it summer??.... but i guess.... "we need the rain" :S

Will have them up asap.

location location???