SAU Community

Australia Day Cruise

RRB20ASH

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i should be coming but my question is where is the meet point at around cleveland point going to be. just saves me driving all the way out to yatla and heading back.

Hey

Thats the whole idea. You meet up at Yatala then cruise upto Cleveland. I think thats why it's called an Aussie Day CRUISE. Lol. : ))

Cheers :):P;)

Hi

Anyone from the Tweed/ Gold Coast going, a couple of us are meeting at the Maccas Nerang between 8.15 and 8.30 to cruis up to Yatala before 9. So anyonw who wants to cruis up together :D we'll see you there.

Cheers :);):P

Hi

Anyone from the Tweed/ Gold Coast going, a couple of us are meeting at the Maccas Nerang between 8.15 and 8.30 to cruis up to Yatala before 9. So anyonw who wants to cruis up together :3some: we'll see you there.

Cheers :banana::D:cheers:

I will be going, (Blue V35), and so will a mate (green R32), but we'll be starting further north than you: keep an eye out for us, or we could meet a Coomera BP...?

I will be going, (Blue V35), and so will a mate (green R32), but we'll be starting further north than you: keep an eye out for us, or we could meet a Coomera BP...?

No Prob. see if we can do a drive thru at Coomera BP on the way up. Might be thru around 9.

Cheers :D

dang should of posted earlier vish

there was a few of us and we went was a good drive to bad about each meet point which i said would be crammed and not enough parking

and all of us SAU guys went and had lunch at hogs breath afterwards

hey guys, was a good day best part for the day had to be our little cruise to westfeild, anyway good to meet you guys and stop hating on the subaru :) and i wanna see TJ's videos o:

we wernt all hating we even drove slow so we didnt lose you :D

we wernt all hating we even drove slow so we didnt lose you :D

Hey

Yeah i second that :) It was also great that some of us went to Hogs Breath to catch up more socially. Thx to Ashleigh for arranging the day but a bit of advise to you ..... next time can we regroup from main meet point so everyone can cruise 2gether to the destination? :) oh well a bit of an adventure doesn't hurt but still a good day. Looking forward to the next one.

Cheers

Was good fun: I agree with the main street meet point: I was was in a huge group that missed the turnoff to the photo shoot at scenery(?) road: it took us too long to get out of the servo. All in all was most enjoyable!

Yep was a fairly good day. I've got a fair few pics I'll upload em all and everyone can have some luls at the BP servo that we invaded :D

hey guys was good fun but next time some maps wouldnt be a bad idea.let us know where you post the pics,good turn out bigger n better next run. other white r32 gtr black carbon bonnet.. :P