SAU Community

Nightcruisers Cruise Sat Night 20th Dec

SCR34M

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We didnt go on the nightcruisers cruise :(

We were on the one after, was good though!

I heard this nightcruisers one was full of commodores?

haha well i guess i was more lost then i thought, was a good night anyway

It started heaps good and Yeah Dan heaps of d!ckheads in commonwhores doin burnouts and devo to the guy in the civic who ran off the road... no offence ur a tool for not havin a spare tho ?!?!?

Zig Zag was abit mental, where'd everyone go?

Always good fun tho :( And Jewlz ya n00b endin up in Innaloo when we were all in Byford lol wrong way on the freeway!?

It started heaps good and Yeah Dan heaps of d!ckheads in commonwhores doin burnouts and devo to the guy in the civic who ran off the road... no offence ur a tool for not havin a spare tho ?!?!?

Zig Zag was abit mental, where'd everyone go?

Always good fun tho :banana: And Jewlz ya n00b endin up in Innaloo when we were all in Byford lol wrong way on the freeway!?

LoL hey hey it wasn me that took us the wrong way, it was my nav biatch lol :)

Ya could have waited 4 us but wen we came bak u guys had gone n left us there!! :banana:

Anywayz im glad i didnt take my baby on the zig zag sounded like too much trouble, but we got to the next meet point n not many ppl showed so we called it a nite :(

But it was fun!!!

I think doin zig zag with you driving, Dan would be just as scary hahahaha jkz

i used to go to zig zag with my ex all the time, didn't phase me but in a ute where I'm nav with a kid who has a problem with paying attention and very little driving experience outside of central perth... it was scary :(

Jewlz you know I would've waited for you but I wasn't driving :)

I think doin zig zag with you driving, Dan would be just as scary hahahaha jkz

i used to go to zig zag with my ex all the time, didn't phase me but in a ute where I'm nav with a kid who has a problem with paying attention and very little driving experience outside of central perth... it was scary :banana:

Jewlz you know I would've waited for you but I wasn't driving :banana:

nah its all good hey :)

U can tell jordz that ima gona kill him next time i c him 4 dropping his lighter on my bonnet to :(

hey jewlz, dont know whether you remember me; the asian guy wearing glasses drives the grey R33. i was going down the kwinana freeway(needed to leave the cruise) and saw your car pass me heading north

LoL hey hey it wasn me that took us the wrong way, it was my nav biatch lol :ninja:

Ya could have waited 4 us but wen we came bak u guys had gone n left us there!! :laugh:

Anywayz im glad i didnt take my baby on the zig zag sounded like too much trouble, but we got to the next meet point n not many ppl showed so we called it a nite :banana:

But it was fun!!!

Hey Nick, yeah wen u turned north on tha freeway i asked my m8 if thats the way we was suppose to go n she was like yeah!! (She's a bit blonde so i excuse her LoL)

Doesn't matta though coz i heard what hapn at zig zag n prolly wouldnt have gone through there.

Guy, I dont think ya need to appologies man, things neva go as they are planned :banana:

yikes! so you were following me :banana: sorry if i did lead you the wrong way. i had to leave the cruise for some reason and was looking at my rearview mirror hoping no one is following me lol then i saw your car pass. i initially thought you were leaving the cruise or going the other way cause we were like behind the pack. something bad happened at zig zag?

Hey Nick, yeah wen u turned north on tha freeway i asked my m8 if thats the way we was suppose to go n she was like yeah!! (She's a bit blonde so i excuse her LoL)

Doesn't matta though coz i heard what hapn at zig zag n prolly wouldnt have gone through there.

Guy, I dont think ya need to appologies man, things neva go as they are planned :ninja:

Edited by R33_NICK