SAU Community

R33 Gtst Cusco Coilovers

Hi peoples...

Anyone wanting a decent set of coilovers to suit an R33 GTST?

2nd hand Cusco Coilovers (possibly Zero1's), in perfect working order.

I bought them for my last 33, but before I could fit them I wrote off the car!

Now have a new 33, which came with coilovers already... I fitted and tried the cusco's and they are a perfect set. I'm just choosing to sell these and stick with the others.

I'm looking for about a grand as they are still in good nik, but am willing to hear offers.

I'm around the Chadstone area in Melbourne.

Any questions at all, feel free to ask!

Cheers, Jad.

(P.S. I hope that pic attached properly, otherwise just post a reply & i can send an mms via mobile! Cheers.)

post-34582-1229590376_thumb.jpg

I'm interested in getting some coilovers for my r33. My question is, are they legal? It is important for me that my car remain 100% legal.

If so, I might be interested.

Thanks mate.

Dreamr33... i guess it will depend where your from, as each state has its own laws anyway.

As for here in Victoria, I've never heard of anything against coil overs and I definately know a few good mates who have passed road worthies with coil overs in... so long as the cars not lower than the legal height limit, ya shouldnt have any problems.

In saying that, I aint no cop! If you want to be sure, maybe sus it out local enforcment.

Cheers.

how much are you looking for?

Hi Just_Rb...

After having a bit of a look around at what else is up for sale, and factoring in the decent condition, I'm hoping for around $1000.

But always open to hear offers. Hey, the worst that can happen is I just say no! haha.

Cheers.

P.S... make a nice xmas pressie for yourself hey! haha

could be very interested, do you know what model they are??? any leaks?? what kind of condition are they in?? would you have any idea on their history?

Hey.

I believe they are Cusco Zero1's. That's what the guy I bought them off thought, and my brief research here on the internet makes me agree with him.

Leaks... none at all. Previous owner thought they may have actually been reconditioned, he never actually used them himself but was reselling parts that he gets in from Japan I think. I just found them on ebay a few months back and used them in my current car for a month or two, until I recently taking them back out to sell.

If ya have a little flick thru my first post, you'll see I initially bought them for my old car.

The only reason I'm selling these Cusco's is because I dont particularly need anything too special, and I rather need the cash over performance these days. So I'm sticking with my other suspension, and selling the Cusco's to hopefully help me pay some stuff off!

Anything else I can answer... just let me know mate!

Cheers.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Hi peoples...

Anyone wanting a decent set of coilovers to suit an R33 GTST?

2nd hand Cusco Coilovers (possibly Zero1's), in perfect working order.

I bought them for my last 33, but before I could fit them I wrote off the car!

Now have a new 33, which came with coilovers already... I fitted and tried the cusco's and they are a perfect set. I'm just choosing to sell these and stick with the others.

I'm looking for about a grand as they are still in good nik, but am willing to hear offers.

I'm around the Chadstone area in Melbourne.

Any questions at all, feel free to ask!

Cheers, Jad.

(P.S. I hope that pic attached properly, otherwise just post a reply & i can send an mms via mobile! Cheers.)

Hey,

I'll give you $600 if they are still available. I know thats not what you were looking for but thats all I can manage.

Let me know