SAU Community

Police Correspondence

Nene260RS

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello Darlings!!

I have much to tell, but right now i'm in need of sleep... so i will jump on tomorrow night and spill the beans. I'll be starting a new thread, as there are lots of points i need to cover. I ask that the mods keep watch as i do not want any negative / unnecessary comments.

Goodnight xo Nene

PS... Monster trucks and demolition derby was awesome!!!!

Hello Darlings!!

I have much to tell, but right now i'm in need of sleep... so i will jump on tomorrow night and spill the beans. I'll be starting a new thread, as there are lots of points i need to cover. I ask that the mods keep watch as i do not want any negative / unnecessary comments.

Goodnight xo Nene

PS... Monster trucks and demolition derby was awesome!!!!

I bet the monster trucks were awesome :(

Meeting with SAPOL reps went well yesterday. For those seeking immunity for illegal mods, you'll be disappointed. For those members seeking a fairer defect system and less "guess work" from the police, you'll be happy.

This meeting has taken a step in the right direction, an understanding on both sides has been established, and I'll leave it to Nene to put the details together.

:D

I bet the monster trucks were awesome :(

Meeting with SAPOL reps went well yesterday. For those seeking immunity for illegal mods, you'll be disappointed. For those members seeking a fairer defect system and less "guess work" from the police, you'll be happy.

This meeting has taken a step in the right direction, an understanding on both sides has been established, and I'll leave it to Nene to put the details together.

thats fantastic!!!

well done Nene and everyone involved. well done

thats fantastic!!!

well done Nene and everyone involved. well done

A fresh thread will be posted prob tomorrow. We will explain all bases covered at the meeting then.

creating new thread now... apologies for the novel about to be posted.. (gimme half hour to finish)

And I'd recommend members read the details posted before they shoot their mouths off.

Sled will be watching :D

id like to see all constructive critism in the new thread, but at the end of the day there's freedom of speach and if people dont agree with whats said they should be able to post that without gettin the ban stick (all within reason)

Rhys im not arguing that!!! all i am saying, is that i aswell as roo and ben have put a SHIT LOAD of work into this... and where as EVERY opinion is welcome, it can be given in a mature manner. Not by just getting Nickers in a twist and going off like a chook with no head.