SAU Community

Moving To Perth

badkarma85

Hi Guys,

I'll be moving to to Perth in a couple of weeks from Tassie and I'll be bringing my car with me..

I've got a couple of questions to ask

1. I'll probably need to re-register my car in WA and that requires an inspection correct?

2. Where do I go? I have a set of test-pipes installed and was wondering if any workshop could glance over this.

3. What's the minimum ride height?

4. How strict are cops in terms of modifications? I've never been pulled over for tinted windows/exhaust or anything like that over here for the past 3 years.

Thanks guys, hope to see some of you around soon.

:D

dont quote me i havnt read the booklet properly but if you can prove you have owned the car for one year or more, like rego papers, and a couple of other things it doesnt have to go over the pits just rego change ill find the form and let u no

You could organize an inspection with the RAC to make sure its to ""WA spec"" before going to the pits

As for police, as long as they don't see you doing stupid/suspicions stuff, you don't have P-plates and keep everything looking stockish (like it's meant to be there) you'll be fine.

This has been answered many times before.

Please use the search function as there are many threads regarding getting a car registered in W.A and also receiving attention from cops in terms of mods.

Closed