SAU Community

Jza 70 Suplah

JZA70 [POOPRA]

Please NOTE : This is a b registereable import. That means you cant register it, but with an inspection and a cams license, it CAN be registered for road use (ie to the track tuning raah de rah)

- 1.5jz (1j head 2jz GTE bottom end, do the reading on this for more info, and yes the headwork has all been done)

- Pistons Kooonnrooodo des all aftermarket

- Trust t88 34d air pump

- Trust Manifold and Ext Gate (same as my rx7)

- HKS 272's

- Blitz 3 core Drag Coora

- 850cc Injectors

- Sard FRP

- PAXTON Fuel pump.

- Line locker YEAAAAAAH BOOII

- FCON Silver (to be replaced and tuned by myself with a AP powerFC)

- TRUST Oil temp/pressure, Fuel pressure, Exhaust temperature gauges

- Autometer BoganSpec Tachoooos schiiik

- Os Giken Triple Plate crutch

- ATS LSD

-GAB Front Shocks

- Bilstein "c ring" Rear shocks ???

- Aftermarket Front Bumper

- Sparco seats

- Some gayspec steering wheel

- US spec rear lights lenses

- 17 inch Stern Racing wheels

- Profec b set to 2.0 bar... for thats how she rolls.

For some extra coin i also have .. a Powerfc AP enginnering model (nearly 1600$ worth and try finding one ..) a set of mazdaspeed gold/manganese wheels and a set of 34 gtr brembos THAT would finish this whole looper spec setup.

pm message call whatever. this has to go as im like a bad drummer and all out of time

Pics here

Facebook pics from when was in japan and saw it.. here

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

ok new pics are up.

yes it has been damaged in the transit. This can go one of two ways

either somebody buys it and uses all the parts to change it over to a cressy sailplane or another supra... so the body condition doesnt matter so much.

or they buy this take it to cams and go "i want to put this thing around a circuit etc" and get b reg as I intended to

Either way express your interest so we can either respray it, or adjust the price accordingly

Also understand the money that has been spent on this car engine + turbo + auxilaries. No expense has been spared. Its a built 1.5jz, using a 2jzGTE block not GE block.

14k!

1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

4.JPG

5.JPG

6.JPG

7.JPG

8.JPG

11.JPG

12.JPG

13.JPG

14.JPG

15.JPG

16.JPG

17.JPG

and the damage done during containership, a little bit disappointed really, the car was immaculate in japland. The insurance should get this a complete respray

20.JPG

21.JPG

10.JPG

9.JPG

Call/Pm/Email

Time that the door wedge gets a small write up.

What started as a "subtle topic change" yahoo japan link from the rgvfast while i was in madrid turned out to be an importational near nightmare. He send the link "this should make 600rwhp" So i bought it. It was sitting in sapporo (top top of japan) and after visiting there swore that would never buy a car from that snowfield. WRONG

Came in a container with a stack of chicken rotassaries and a 350chev... hanging on the roof. me and vicki saw it in japan and it was immaculate.

DONT HANG YOUR CAR ON A ROOF UNLESS YOUR PREPARED TO RESPRAY IT WHEN IT GETS HERE.

After a lengthy import approval process... For a b -reg car you need to get a l3 cams license. This involves a $400 fee, medical exam, written exam, lecture and a trip in a hire car around the wanneroo with John Hurney, WA'S cams main man. Then you get the l3 and you can apply for a b-reg import approval. 3-4 months realistic turnaround, but can be done quicker once you do the groundwork

Ran a 10.2 in japan uphill on mickey thompson 285s on ~2 bar and no doubt race fuel. with standard brakes. which are like cheesecutters

It was going to be a daily participant on the peak hour freeway superstage, but alas it is not to be.

mods list..

- 1.5jz (1j head 2jz GTE bottom end, do the reading on this for more info)

- Pistons Kooonnrodo honky kong specials

- Trust t88 34d air pump

- Trust Manifold and Ext Gate

- HKS 264's not 272s

- Blitz 3 core Drag Cooler

- 850cc Injectors

- Sard FRP

- PAXTON 1000hp in tank billet Fuel pump. big big dollars

- r154 gbox, fresh with a possible gearset it feels like no other and is suitably strong.

- Line locker.. Never Used!

- Sard analyse rommed factory ecu + fcon silver v2.0. Untunable but if it was..

- AP powerFC purchased and will be tuned

- TRUST Oil temp/pressure, Fuel pressure, Exhaust temperature gauges

- Autometer BoganSpec Tachoooos

- Os Giken Triple Plate crutch

- ATS 2 way LSD. rare and sexual

- GAB Front Shocks

- Bilstein Shocks rear, standard ones good for zeroyon

- Aftermarket Trust/greddy Front Spoiler

- Sparco rev FIA seat

- IMOLA RS italian spec steering wheel

- US spec rear lights lenses

- Mazdaspeed 18 inch wheels ie rays volk gtc's

- ProfecB. 1.5 bar street tuned on pump.

cut and paste from the for sale thread.

the car was filthy when these were taken

1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

4.JPG

5.JPG

6.JPG

7.JPG

8.JPG

11.JPG

12.JPG

13.JPG

14.JPG

15.JPG

16.JPG

17.JPG

and the damage done during containership, a little bit disappointed really, the car was immaculate in japland. The insurance should get this a complete respray

20.JPG

21.JPG

10.JPG

9.JPG

and today.... a glorious day and a good start!

made 481 rwhp 1.2 bar 11.0 a/f's 530nm torque ~1700 tractive effort on ultimate 98. Not even breathing yet...

dynostandard.JPG

video of first run on 1.2ish http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VuU-SfbB2Bk

it is for sale as per thread. go go go! im growing fond of it. It looks like poo it rides comfortably and paints 3rd.. what more do you want.

• 2 weeks later...