SAU Community

Drift Comp March 7

sidewayssam

Aint driven my car on teh Dirt, :P Where can we all park that wont be taken, Pref not on dirt but aint fussed.?

I would normally suggest near cat corner opposite those race sheds, but i think they have RC Drift there on battle days. + they guy at the gate wont let u in.

I normally Grab 1 of 50 Cripple Bays, that are just before the gate/dirt as just about all of these fill up by the time the battle begins, they dont really care unless its like V8 supercars.

im always at the esses

just down from c-red corner,

under them big signs.

i'l be there with my deck chair, esky and "SOMBRERO"

woot woot

ric ur such a yobbo love it mate cya out there

Top effort today Sam

But my big thank you goes out to 2 dickheads driving white 33's around the back of CAT CNR

Thanks to those two RETARDS i now have to respray the front bar of my falcon as they had to be heroes and do their gravel burnouts as they were leaving and it sprayed all over the front of my daily

Edited by gazza750

Had a wicked day,

I had a few probs this in the mournin, I wasnt paying any attention and put to much oil in my engine :)

then i went out for a couple practice runs before my qualifiers but bouncing off the limiter for minutes at a time filled up my oil catch can in turn coating my engine bay and windscreen in oil :D

i nearly was disqualified due to the oil spill, i then put a gatorade bottle over the catch can over flow :D

only just got out in time to do 2 qualifiing runs and managed 5th place,

i then versed Dim in the Silvia and won but then lost to Lance Biffen,

I have some in car vids il put up later