SAU Community

Munch And Sip V4 Afternoon Cruise Saturday 28th Of March

hoony

just finished the wireing job pick it up friday then off to tenagha so not quite and the first time u lot will see it is when i organise the cruise or im planning an ahg day for me and my bro the guy who fronts all the cash and owns the beast im just the man who gets it running and eating everything in its way :pirate: im looking at u ric lol u have already experienced it lol before the upgrade yeah andrew we be there alix is up and hopefully ryan will let me drive his baby again im loving the evo atm

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

should drop by with brendan as well - i'm in for the kebab

ask lucy to bring her frds along : )

good point she got some hot friends who wanna come we will make some room for them

:P:pirate::P

lol i'll see what i can do... anyone else Brendan can ride with?

most her friends are asian though... Teo i know is asian but Scott, asian women your thing? lol

do asian women like old holden utes if so there may be a seat there

picked up more then my fair share in my wb one tonna :P

so im sure u will b fine!

hahaha scotty you big horn dog,

but remember youve got room for 1 extra, theres always room between your legs while ya drivin hahaha.

and by the time the bumblebees done ya never know i might have my new turbo and injectors n that and might be meetin your car at tenagah.

oh and 2lv8eta, i seen your car at that bushfire cruise and my god i wanna see under the bonnet.

lol you guys are hell messed up hey...look you's made Mike jump in lol

umm Andrew, soz dude I cant' be stuffed reading through all the pages of hawt azn talk lol :down: what time is all this on? What time roughly will you get to your sister's cos it's like 10 mins from my house and I have to work saturday so can you let me know times and stuff?

Cheers dude!

lol Mel

okay guys only a few days away!

details are as follows;

12:00PM MEET FOR A 12:30PM LEAVE... CRUISE SHOULD FINISH AROUND 4:00PM BUT OBVIOUSLY A LITTLE BIT OF THIS AND THAT CAN CHANGE, HOPE TO SEE YOU ALL THERE!!!

WE'RE MEETING AT SOUTH STREET PARK AND RIDE BY THE WAY, IF SOME FOLKS NOR WANT TO MEET AT CITY WEST THAT'S FINE, RHYS WILL LOOK AFTER THAT I'M SURE AS HE OWES ME AND NORMAL MEET AS MENTIONED UP TOP, 12:00PM MEET AT CITY WEST

SOUTH STREET PARK AND RIDE AT 12:00PM FOR SOR, CITY WEST AT 12:00PM NOR - LEAVE 15 MINUTES AFTER MEET

WILL LEAVE AT AROUND 12:30PM FROM SOUTH STREET PARK AND RIDE

IF ANYONE HAS ANY PROBLEMS LET ME KNOW IN THIS THREAD THANKS!

ANDREW