SAU Community

Expressions Of Interest .....your Thoughts?

Hey guys,

as suggested, just checking to see if it's worth selling these plates (I now have another plate in mind), so I'm seeing if I can get at least what I paid for these.

I'll gladly accept PM's, if that makes you feel more comfy.

Like I said, just testing the waters, within my VICTORIAN V35 community!...obviously I'll take anyone's 'interstate' advice!!!

Cheers guys....

post-9261-1236928538_thumb.jpg

i think you should stick with them, personally im not a fan of plates which advertise the car itself...i mean is the car that hard to miss....but yeah just my 2cents on it.

hey,...thanx for the response man..apprecaite it!

I guess that I never actually considered the point of buying the plates just to blatantly 'advertise the model of the car' when I originally purchased them......just thought I'd make the ride a little more personal...if that makes sense.

(though now, with that in mind, I guess I do feel a little wankerish..lol!)

Anyway..according to another great thread forum here "what's your V35 been mistaken for?"...some advertising wouldn't hurt!..lol!

Cheers mate...

I think they are fine. I am not a person who would pay the annual fee associated with the personalised plate, but if I would see it on a V35, i would think the plates would be worth something.

I think they are fine. I am not a person who would pay the annual fee associated with the personalised plate, but if I would see it on a V35, i would think the plates would be worth something.

Hey Russky.....thanx man..

I don't know about this 'annual fee' though....I'm guessing that it's applicable in some states, and not others?

+1^

i don't know if your a fan of the Chasers War on Everything show but here is a clip of what i mean, im not taking the piss out of you, but just for a lil entertainment.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YGyH8Kf_0Fg

hahaha... great vids, thankyou!

I guess they're are always going to be 2 sorts of people...

those who simply love their cars, and cars in general.

and others that will simply never understand, god bless'm!

YW, Hope the OP went well! =) *hi5*

hey G!.

Yes..I can finally wipe my own ass now.. :) ..so I'm geting there.

Geeesh..the things we take for granted...

Thanks for remembering mate, that's pretty cool. :D

I'd keep em for sure. My plates, although personal plates, have nothing to do with me as a person or the car itself ... I'm awaiting the onslaught of ridicule :P but I don't care :)

I'd keep em for sure. My plates, although personal plates, have nothing to do with me as a person or the car itself ... I'm awaiting the onslaught of ridicule :P but I don't care :)

mmmmm.....discuss?

it doesn't have '2NV' or 'SXC' in it, so your plates have gotta be worth something :P

I like your plates now, compliments the car

Edited by Yo-Yo

pretty versatile plates you got there :3some:

That's pretty damn clever...I didn't think about it too long, only bothered to come up with "Her Special Vehicle"...just in case I needed something in my defense. :)