SAU Community

What Bucket Seats Do You Have In Your R34 Gtt?

Howie

Hey guys.. just wondering what bucket seats you've got in your R34 GTT?

Has anyone had any experience with the justjap seats here?

http://justjap.com/store/home.php?cat=268

Also what rails did you get for your GTT? I've seen some on ebay which say they're for 32/33/34 gts-t/gtt ... but I've always through the 34 gtt was different to the rest of the series?

i've heard that genuine bride rails would fit just jap seats by drilling 2 holes into the rails..

other alternative is look out for used recaros or brides with rails on them that bolt straight into the r34 less hassle?

I'd like to test-sit in some brides if anyone in Perth has some... I hear they are for skinny/malnutritioned people only. I'm a little wide-of-girth... So I'm not sure if I'll buy brides myself, or not..

I've been told Recaro's are wider, is this true??

Bride Euro II's. Bride rails. Love em.

Bought it all from the guy in my sig.

+1 for the BRIDE Euro II's! I got them too...lovin them also!

Chris, you ended up with bride rails too? Thought you were getting your hands on those "generic" rails that thuy had for you?

not buckets but i put r32 gtr seats with rails into my gtt. 3/4 holes lines up. the rear bracket closest to the door needs to unpicked moved slightly angled and rewelded. fits like a charm. havent had any problems so far. and they pretty much blend in with the r34 interior colour

not buckets but i put r32 gtr seats with rails into my gtt. 3/4 holes lines up. the rear bracket closest to the door needs to unpicked moved slightly angled and rewelded. fits like a charm. havent had any problems so far. and they pretty much blend in with the r34 interior colour

Got any pictures? I was thinking of putting some new seats in my R34, not sure if i'll go R32 GTR, R34 GTR or Some East Bear R34 GTR Copies.

Got any pictures? I was thinking of putting some new seats in my R34, not sure if i'll go R32 GTR, R34 GTR or Some East Bear R34 GTR Copies.

I've been looking at the 34 east bear seats for my 32 as theyre about half the price of the cheapest brides :D othgerwise if i splash out ill end up getting BRIX II

+1 for the BRIDE Euro II's! I got them too...lovin them also!

Chris, you ended up with bride rails too? Thought you were getting your hands on those "generic" rails that thuy had for you?

Thuy ended up finding some second hand bride rails. I am not sure of the rail model, but they are a perfect fit.

I can probably put some pics up for the seats installed, might be able to get some rail pics too if I have the time :)

Yeah ^^

What'd you do about rails?

How much that set you back roughly bud? Pics?

You can buy R34 GTT rails for bride seats from Autobahn and other places. J-imports get them too, both Bride and generic from Japan but being in SA you might need to pay for double handling - extra postage cost, which may negate any savings.

I reckon they were about 1700 including all rails and shipping. Basically worked out to be rails for free. Can't remember exact amounts as it's all been payed for with other parts and in cash.

Thuy ended up finding some second hand bride rails. I am not sure of the rail model, but they are a perfect fit.

I can probably put some pics up for the seats installed, might be able to get some rail pics too if I have the time :dry:

You can buy R34 GTT rails for bride seats from Autobahn and other places. J-imports get them too, both Bride and generic from Japan but being in SA you might need to pay for double handling - extra postage cost, which may negate any savings.

I reckon they were about 1700 including all rails and shipping. Basically worked out to be rails for free. Can't remember exact amounts as it's all been payed for with other parts and in cash.

Thanks for the reply bud! I'll definately keep that in mind.

I can probably put some pics up for the seats installed, might be able to get some rail pics too if I have the time :dry:

That's a negative on 34 rails from autobarn...32/33 only i'm afraid...

Hey guys,

I had been looking at bride rails on ebay.. and this guy advertised that he's got rails to suit r32/r33/r34 gts-t/gtt. When I asked him if the r34 gtt rails were different to the r32/r33s.. he replied

Hi,

Sorry for delay,

These rails suit the R34 GTT not the GTR's.

Thanks

I always thought 32/33 rails are different to 34's.... if so is he wrong in assuming they'd fit a 34?

Cheers