SAU Community

Inner West Crew Whoretown (toowong/st Lucia/kenmore/indooroopilly And Sometimes Sunnybank?)

funkymonkey

omg it rained for 2mins then starting to sunshine again

Where abouts are you?

Anyone know whats it like on the sth side at all?? :)

Leaving the Valley in about half an hour...

You're an engineer Colin, build it so you've got access.

Ooh, looks like those storms turn up this arv! :P

I'll get access somehow. I'm the one who's organising it so I figure they'll probably give me the user and password to pass on to the director lol.

Holy page whores thread man :)

So anways I took my mate for a drive and he said I wont be able to take my car around lakeside because its too loud :(

What tracks dont have noise restrictions?

QR has no noise restrictions I'm fairly sure.

QR has no noise restrictions I'm fairly sure.
tracks with no noise restrictions..

QR.. and other states i believe..

lakeside is only like that because of residential areas some what close by

Cool thanks :(

Hell YES!! R34 All the way... :P

:)

yeah lakeside mainly coz of one whinging f**k neighbour. But your allowed 95dB, you'd be surprised how loud that is. You might be OK.

QR is fine.

@Becks, its going to be mighty messy leaving the valley at 4ish :S. Thats about spot on when the main storm is meant to hit

I beat the storm home ;) Gotta get to cricket somehow later tonight but :(.

Advantage of driving home at 3pm in the rain to beat the storm: Schoolgirls. Of the soaking wet variety. :P:)

yeah lakeside mainly coz of one whinging f**k neighbour. But your allowed 95dB, you'd be surprised how loud that is. You might be OK.

QR is fine.

@Becks, its going to be mighty messy leaving the valley at 4ish :S. Thats about spot on when the main storm is meant to hit

I beat the storm home ;) Gotta get to cricket somehow later tonight but :( .

Advantage of driving home at 3pm in the rain to beat the storm: Schoolgirls. Of the soaking wet variety. :P:)

OH NO, Well i'm off to try and get my baby home safe and sound.. ;)

Have a good night everyone!