SAU Community

Inner West Crew Whoretown (toowong/st Lucia/kenmore/indooroopilly And Sometimes Sunnybank?)

funkymonkey

I saw a TVR in brisbane yesterday. Bloody heck it sounded nice.

Was that the Tusan S which is goldy/purple...I had a chat with the dude who owned it once. Wicked car.

Oh real?

You gona chill in brissy for a while or u heading out to another site?

Yep really.

I have 3 weeks off, then I start work back in brissy, hopefully stay around there for a few months at least.

Yep really.

I have 3 weeks off, then I start work back in brissy, hopefully stay around there for a few months at least.

Oh good shit man :D

I got a mad amount of holidays building up so prob gona take a month off soon and just kick around the coast :banana:

Off to Melb next week though to do the great ocean road drive with the mrs and little man so thats something to look forward to for the time being :banana:

Oh good shit man :banana:

I got a mad amount of holidays building up so prob gona take a month off soon and just kick around the coast :banana:

Off to Melb next week though to do the great ocean road drive with the mrs and little man so thats something to look forward to for the time being :D

Sweet.

I have 1 week R&R saved...then its Perth for 2 weeks....in December I am heading over the Morten for a week. Man atm...life could not be more improved unless it was full of naked swimsuit models. :D

wow so the BnR meet is over :banana:

So am I gona cop some heat for this or what?

Not from me, but please don't bring your 'friends' along to whatever eventuates to replace it. You and Mick are good in my book though :D

Wait wait, back up..... the bnr meet's over? What's all this about skids/cops??

I read back through 6 pages then thought I cbf... someone explain it for me please?

the 'crew' from the gold coast rocked up, and proceeded to make total d1cks of themselves in the BnR car park, so now the surrounding shops have complained, and apparantly the cops are going to be keeping a close eye on it there for a while.

Boostlosing would have loved it :banana:

I wish dad didn't have my ute at the moment, I'd go check it out tomorrow too see how many popo are there

Tdoggy-dog-dogg cums on a lot of things.

You said I was the only one . . . I thought I was special :(

Sweet.

I have 1 week R&R saved...then its Perth for 2 weeks....in December I am heading over the Morten for a week. Man atm...life could not be more improved unless it was full of naked swimsuit models. :D

Hahaha good to hear man.

Not from me, but please don't bring your 'friends' along to whatever eventuates to replace it. You and Mick are good in my book though :cheers:

;)

Morning all !!

Good morning :D