SAU Community

Inner West Crew Whoretown (toowong/st Lucia/kenmore/indooroopilly And Sometimes Sunnybank?)

funkymonkey

Sweet well looks like I'll have to hurry up and get the gtr into the shop and get the goodies on it then head straight to chappel hill on thursday night. Hope to see you guys there sometime soon when my cars back

farken carnt of a day today

property damage and getting assaulted at work. i wonder what the rest of the week will bring

someone assaulted YOU? :)

agreed - who in their right mind would take you on, especially when you have me on speed dial... ha ha

no but seriously wtf!

it was a 14 year old, 55kg aboriginal kid at work, and he only did because he knows that i am not allowed to crush him to death, or i will lose my blue card.

no serious damage, but fark i was pissed off.

Getting the timing belt done with adjustable cam gears as well as a n1 water pump, harmonic balancer, crank and cam seals. The clutch is been replaced with probably a twin plate at this stage to handle the up and coming upgrades, probably with a lightened flywheel. Also doing split fire coil packs, maybe hks twin power system and installing a vipec ecu all before it gets dyno tuned. So should be good for approx 300 at all four wheels.

From there I will have to look at upgrading the fuel pumps and turbos all before the intercooler is changed out as everything is stock

Edited by 32vspec2gtr