SAU Community

Inner West Crew Whoretown (toowong/st Lucia/kenmore/indooroopilly And Sometimes Sunnybank?)

funkymonkey

Sarp mangs.

Might have been me Andy. I was on the riverside expressway around 11:30ish i think coming back from uni. If it was on the ICB like near Hale street it wasn't me.

Final uni assignment for the semester finished. Kind of. 26k words between 5 of us. I've churned out 6k words in a about 8 hours lol. Sooo over it.

It would seem you have a GTR twin, same wheels and all.

Clearly you are an excellent judge of talent, however the target score would have prevented me from achieving this feat.

haha

Every one would have been happy to let you keep going

WHAT THE f**k IS WITH HUNGRY JACKS NOT SELLING THE AUSSIE BURGER ANY MORE????!?!!?!?!?!?!!

It's un-Australian.

Thats f**ked, it was my favorite.

Morning Mangs

Thats f**ked, it was my favorite.

I know, right!

do you guys ever meet up for a cruise etc?? ive noticed a lot of ppl meet up on thursday nights (bad for me coz i gotta work haha)

Check out the events section for our big yearly cruise on the 20th of November.

Other than that, smaller cruises are sometimes organised at the Thursday night meets. Sometimes they get put on the forum, sometimes they don't.

I did see a girl driving the car at Chermside one time... maybe that means that future Colin comes from a society where girls will actually touch rangas? That's a scary thought... I don't know if I want to live in that kind of future :huh:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Latest Posts

• I do not think that the return pipe could be the cause of your particular troubles, unless perchance it is leaking in a lot of unfiltered and unmetered air (assuming your ECU is still using AFMs). And then it could be very bad, but it shouldn't prevent you making boost. Blow then engine up from running lean? Sure. But it would make boost. You really needed to disconnect this thing from the turbo inlets and close those inlet ports off a year ago, and you should do it now.
    • Pressure Ratio = 2. ie, 1 bar of boost (assuming 1 bat absolute pressure at the compressor inlet). This is relevant because compressor maps do not have "boost" up the y-axis. They have pressure ratio.
    • Revisiting this thread again x2... 1 year later. This car has been an ongoing project between life. But, I never removed the re-circ pipe. I know, shame on me. But since then, i took it to get tuned and only making about 280hp (lame) and i'm chasing a boost issue where the car wont boost past 7-8psi. Mac valve installed. Haltech Platinum pro with the map sensor.  This is the first time i've tackled the turbo side of things, but i have that side somewhat taken apart to chase the waste gate vacuum lines. And noticed this stupid pipe again. I'm peicing together the puzzle and @GTSBoy mentioned that it was a big vaccuum chamber and said a bunch of car math stuff that I couldn't quite follow the car math (im trying). You guys think this would be the culprit? between rotting vacuum hoses?  i'm making a DIY boost leak tester this weekend. 
    • I just spent a silly amount of time reading other forums' posts and watching "whats this noise" videos on Youtube. It *appears* to be the front diff having killed a pinion bearing or similar. Its almost definitely driveline, I haven't tested to see if the car makes the noise in N though but either way I think it's gonna be pricey. This is outside my area of comfort and expertise so I'll get my BMW guys on it. The bearings are attached to the hubs so are super easy to replace (at least in comparison to press in bearings) so I'll do them also.