SAU Community

Inner West Crew Whoretown (toowong/st Lucia/kenmore/indooroopilly And Sometimes Sunnybank?)

funkymonkey

sooo, anyone know a good Moderator on here that i can ask a question and will listen?? ive had a post modified elsewhere in the forums...and am non too impressed with the abuse of power...as it could only have been a mod that did it.

sooo, anyone know a good Moderator on here that i can ask a question and will listen?? ive had a post modified elsewhere in the forums...and am non too impressed with the abuse of power...as it could only have been a mod that did it.

Don't go there brah. Last time I did I got sent to Auschwitz for like a month >_<

But if you really wanna push it... try Col_GTSX or whatever close approximation of that his username happens to be. Can't be sure off the top of my head if that's it.

Christ. Went to chermside to do a few things( new parking thing is cool. can see where there are parks by lights) and found a shop that you choose a soft toy and they fill it and you can choose outfits fir them. End result with 3 kids in tow.... bill for $185!.

Never have kids people!

i take my bike to chermside, new parking system is good, but i'll always get a park right near the entry undercover :thumbsup:

Girlfriend hates the new parking system though, staff have to pay for parking, they get staff rates but if you start late there isn't enough parks for the staff then they have to pay full price, $20 a day

Edited by Dan_B