SAU Community

Old Krispy Kreme Cruise But New Locations:0 Pls Read On

princess01

Hi guys,

As i said earlier, KK/maccas livo is pretty much out now as a meet area due to the new markets that have just started. So i have come up with a solution i think that hopefully will suit all the cambelltown divers as well as the westies like parra and beyond:0:)

There will be two meets. First meet at maccas carpark on corner of Woodville rd and Merrylands rd, Granville. Second meet is The Crossroads just off Hume Highway Casula area(meet out front of the KFC there)

Destination: Robertson Pie Shop, Macquarie Pass

Date: Saturday the 23rd of May

Time: Meet at Maccas car park corner of Woodville Rd and Merrylands rd at 10.30am to leave at 10.45am

Then drive to The Crossroads and meet the rest of the gang at 11.20am

Then all off to the Pie Shop at Macquarie Pass

the trip will be mapped out and as we begin to see the interest for it we will decide upon leaders for it to ensure no one gets lost:)

This is a gorgeous drive up a winding mountian, very fun and about time we did something for this regular meet up.

Please register your interest and state where you will be meeting (either Granville or The Crossroads)

Thanks guys, hope to see ya all there:)

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

can we invite other cars?

Yep of course I will be asking my mate with an STI as well as another friend with a Holden:) My theroy is that so long as the majority is Skylines then is a nice mix to have a few extras:)

Yep of course I will be asking my mate with an STI as well as another friend with a Holden:) My theroy is that so long as the majority is Skylines then is a nice mix to have a few extras:)

Nice ill ask my crew to tag along then :P just all imports