SAU Community

Tr11ky In This Massive Sa House

STYLN

Hey guys new here like many others no doubt.

ABOUT ME

Names pete, and i go by TR11KY or STYLN in the car and forum world.

I run a website that i've just started (two weeks ago) in the Newcastle and Hunter Coast area that im hoping will envelop the scenes tucked away in the newcastle area. I hope admin are ok with it, but here's my link:

www.newcastledna.com - newcastle daytime, nighttime, anytime.

If your from newi i'd love to hear from you, or if your cruisng in our area let us know too so we can tryn drum up some support.

MY RIDES

Project - TR11KY

I roll on weekends and from time to time in my project car, a 1981, GH Factory Sigma Turbo #445 of 500 made.

TR11KY002.jpg

TR11KY004.jpg

TR11KY005.jpg

She's my own built pride n joy. Ive pretty much diy tracked and walked through all my mods with the guys on sigma-galant.com. It's the astron 2.6 with magna EFI injected turbo puttin out 220rwkw at 15psi. Still running a stock magna head and cam and a poorly matched turbo with only 550cc injectors (replacing with 700's and an 044 pump), to hopefully hit 300rwkw at 18psi. Im in the process of a gearbox conversion at the minute to w58 toyta supra box.

Daily - STYLN

I roll everyday to work in a newly aquired ride that indeed brought me here.

A gun metal grey nissan r34 gtt 4 door. Having recently aquired it ive barely done any mods yet, but rest assured parts are already on their way....

16042009117.jpg

16042009119.jpg

It's the neo 2.5L turbo of course, with tiptronic auto. Its had eibach adjustable coilover suspension fitted, a set of rays racing wheels wrapped in bridgestone potenza's and has had a 3 inch zorst fitted. Other than that it remains pretty stock for now.

Hope to get to know many of you, share some knowledge, make some cruises and learn as much as possible about my new toy!

oh one more thing, is 003400 a member here? if so i thoroughly enjoyed rollin the f3 with you to the gosford exit last night mate;-)

i was the first time ive been able to check out another r34 since buying mine so looking over the r34 gtr was indeed my pleasure. hope to see you again sometime :ninja: