SAU Community

Quick Question

Burgiesr33

Hey guys, got a speeding fine the other day, for going 108 down princes freeway (Melbourne bound) near Werribee on a Monday at 10:47 am. Now I immediately know this wasnt me as a I barely go to Melbourne (live in Geelong). I know my girlfriend goes to Melbourne and she takes my car on Mondays, however she is in a uni class all monday morning, she drives down at 2. I know it says aprox. time but is 3 hours off approximate? To my knowledge the car wasnt stolen and returned or anything, but should i question it?? We are both on P's so i dont really want either of us to loose a point.

Thanks - Burgies

Maybe you should ask your girlfriend in that case.

Failing that, I think you can ask for a photo of the driver or at least the car.. Not entirely sure on that though.

Best of luck.

Just call Civic Compliance up and tell them that you, nor the girlfriend wasnt anywhere near that vicinity at that time stated. They can bring up photos and just make them double check it.

Worst comes to worst, you're going to have to go down to civic compliance and ask to see the picture in person.