SAU Community

New Starter

Blinky101

Hi everyone

I'm new on here, just about to get my hands on an R33 GTS-T (from my bro-in-law)

My plan is to make it into a 400rwhp drive car. I will post pics and plate id soon as I have it on the road in my name. Also will register here and sticker up so you can say hi.

Bunbury area but often in Perth.

Cya - Blinky

we all love ours :down:

do we really...? lol kidding

yeah mate welcome, enjoy the car and 400hp is heaps on the street, enjoy spending the money and time, just make sure you don't regret it... i don't anyway

just make sure your missus is patient and isn't selfish and understands you need a separate partner at times too, then it's all good!

500hp will simply be a bonus when I get it to 400hp.

As for the missus... well she doesn't exist so I wont have a jealous partner to worry about.

Work wise, most of the turbo upgrades and tuning will be done at a workshop, CRED or XSPEED, but things like coil overs, air intakes etc.. will be done at home.

Yeah my Bro will be a huge help as it was his car to start with and he knows it inside and out. One of our common mates Nick has an Impul and is pretty handy when it comes to electrics and another mate Rod has built that many cars it's not funny. Plus he has experience working at performance centres around Oz so is pretty tuned into the import scene.

All in all, I think I am in good company.

Plus all the advice I could get from on here is gonna be huge.

Not long till the dream is unbridled against some bogan in a Ford!!

One of our common mates Nick has an Impul and is pretty handy when it comes to electrics and another mate Rod has built that many cars it's not funny. Plus he has experience working at performance centres around Oz so is pretty tuned into the import scene.

Is your mate Rod looking for a job ?? looking to hire as im currently working 7days to keep up