SAU Community

Any Cruises 15th May? :d

wog-o-licious

Hey yer

I was reading a post some where on here.. and most off the guys are going to the perfomance car show.. me and a group off mates are also going Friday 6-10pm and saturday 10-5pm all day.

Maybe some one organise a cruise after the show finishes ? I would definatly join...

Niran

OH! sweet as I'm pretty keen on Frinight hey. I'm going to leave mine around 6.30 so wanna meet up somewhere? give give us a text (my no. is above on previous reply) where to meet. I prefer Carousel shopping centre tho, near HJ's.

Hey yer

I was reading a post some where on here.. and most off the guys are going to the perfomance car show.. me and a group off mates are also going Friday 6-10pm and saturday 10-5pm all day.

Maybe some one organise a cruise after the show finishes ? I would definatly join...

Niran

omg are we going both days Friday night and Saturday all day?? hahah.....we will get a famaly pass organise with consession cards and all lol...

im in for cruise on both night have to waste fuel and pump in BP in time for tune on monday lol

omg are we going both days Friday night and Saturday all day?? hahah.....we will get a famaly pass organise with consession cards and all lol...

im in for cruise on both night have to waste fuel and pump in BP in time for tune on monday lol

you newb. yer thats the plan both friday and saturday :(. hopefully they have a weekend pass.. does any one know definatly if they have a weekend pass at the ticket booth ?

OH! sweet as I'm pretty keen on Frinight hey. I'm going to leave mine around 6.30 so wanna meet up somewhere? give give us a text (my no. is above on previous reply) where to meet. I prefer Carousel shopping centre tho, near HJ's.

Hey man

That would have been kool but me and my mates are meeting at the actual Burswood carpark (next to the Dome) at 6pm. So if you want i'll Just give you a ring when we get there and see where abouts you are..

Thanks dude, niran

Finish work at 5 but my car is in kelmscott (I work in Jolimont) >.< Might grab my car and come back for the show, other wise im up for a cruise afterwards? Carousel carpark sounds good skyliner, i might txt you later

Edited by Yanti

Place: City west

Time: 9pm for 9:30pm depart

For anyone not going to the motor show tonight.

There is a cruise afterwards though?

Place: City west

Time: 9pm for 9:30pm depart

For anyone not going to the motor show tonight.

Hey dude.

Any idea where the next location is? maybe pm me or if you could give me your mobile number, then i can ring you after the show and cruise to the next meet point..

Thanks man

Hey dude.

Any idea where the next location is? maybe pm me or if you could give me your mobile number, then i can ring you after the show and cruise to the next meet point..

Thanks man

Can't PM untill 10 posts -.-

Send me a PM on antilag.com, username is the same.

Can't PM untill 10 posts -.-

Send me a PM on antilag.com, username is the same.

Hey man

Yer just sent you one off my cousin's account.

Thanks niran

Hey guys,

aaaah gay!!

my laptop hasnt been working properly and had no way of checking the website :D

how was the car show?

had to tell the friends there wasnt a cruise cause had no way off checking,

is there any on tonight?

besides nightcruiserz?

no offence but dont really like there cruises!

shh (:

should come with us to motor show at burswood dome on fri night.

Me and my mates are cruising down there.

if you're interested 0417145304 should bring other too. cheers

Hey hun,

wish i could have checked earlier sounds like alot of fun,

how was it?

:D

Hey guys,

aaaah gay!!

my laptop hasnt been working properly and had no way of checking the website :blush:

how was the car show?

had to tell the friends there wasnt a cruise cause had no way off checking,

is there any on tonight?

besides nightcruiserz?

no offence but dont really like there cruises!

shh (:

If there's anything tonight I'm sure Cj and I will pull summat together and come. Still organising my possee with radios and the like for the 30th though. Nobody would happen to have advice on buying a set would they?

And yeah, if anything's going on, message us on 0420524984 and I'll (hopefully) bring some friends.

Ciao

Tim